“Good Pizza plus Sinatra Style Singer equals Good Evening”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Touch of Brooklyn Pizza
Ranked #111 of 188 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We arrived later, before 9 p.m., just at the end of the Sinatra Singer's set as he strolled through the restaurant. The pies were good with a nice crust. The Specialty White Veggie Pizza came with marinara on the side so it was not too dry. There are 2 sides of the restaurant: one for table service and one, where we sat, where you place your own order at the counter.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Generally speaking trully good pizza is not found in Fl. At least from NE point of view. This pizza comes close. Generous portion. good beer selection reasonable price.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

was charged 75cents for 2oz of ketchup that was used on my steak sandwich.The sandwich was not good didn't even taste like steak. and the service was very slow. when I told the waitress that I had never paid for ketchup before I was told that it was a mom and pop operation(whatever that means) I would not recomend this pace to anyone even my enemies

Reviewed 28 November 2015

I have been going to this place for ten years. They produce some very good products and have a sense of humor as well. They even have a singer during the holiday season singing christmas music with the customers. ON WEekends they are busy with not only take out but sitdown customers who can enjoy some of their products. They will prepare items to your liking within reason.

Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

I went in with the hope of a good slice if pizza. My hope was dashed immediately. This was some of the worst pizza I have eaten. The cheese was cheap and tasteless. The sauce and dough were no better.

1  Thank Paul L