Hampton Inn & Suites of Ft. Pierce
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Pierce(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$60
US$85
Sleep Inn(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
US$80
Hotels.com
US$109
US$76
Hotwire.com
Dockside Inn & Resort(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$79
Hotwire.com
All reviewsgreat hotelwould recommend this hotel to anyoneno exceptioncomfortable bedft piercefront desk staffwould stay here againflorida turnpikeeasy accessfitness centernice stayvero beachwafflesnext morningconvenient locationclean roomsred lobster
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 February 2012

For the money we spent this was a spectacular value. It was much nicer then I was expecting for the price. Very nice bedding. My family had a good time swimming in the pool.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2012

We stayed here on the way to Keys and had such good service we stayed here again on our return trip. Both times the evening front desk staff were accommodating and friendly. The rooms are clean and fresh. The free breakfast is varied. We would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 8 October 2011

Hotel was what should be expected of a Hampton property. Front desk and housekeeping were very accomodating. Full continental breakfast in the morning. Cloud Nine mattresses and fresh cookies in the lobby. Great for business or pleasure in the area!

Room Tip: Ask to face the back property that overlooks the wooded area.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2011

My husband and I were visiting my grandparents... The first time in three years we were able to take a day or two and leave the grandchildren with Grammy and Great Grammy. So we came to Trip Advisor looking for the perfect place.

After figuring out what was important to us; food near bye, great beds, wi-fi and a spa, we decided on this hotel. The ratings were good and the price was right.

Wi-Fi: There is an internet connection available in each room with a Ethernet cable, but no wi-fi which is not great when you have wireless only mobile devices or you feel like resting your notebook on the bed to surf the internet or use your bed as a desk to spread out your work to take care of business. You will have to sit at the desk in the corner, that's only if you have a device that has a hard-wired ethernet jack.

Spa: We really wanted this, it was a highlight for some time of relaxation after long travels and taking care of a two and a four year old, the perfect way to unwind. Unfortunately, while we were there it was not working even during the appropriate operating hour :(. Yes, it is only supposed to be functional for a sliver of time each day and it wasn't.

It was advertised that there were temperpedic beds. The beds were comfortable, but not temperpedic.

Food: There are restaurants near by, however it was said that there were supposed to be two in the lobby, there is none in the lobby except for the breakfast bar used in the mornings. You will have to drive to get dinner or lunch.

To be fair, overall this hotel is not bad if you are staying for a night while passing through from highway traveling. But if you are looking for some type of temporary getaway with standard amenities like wi-fi in your room, this does not make the cut. I recommend looking in Port Saint Lucie or other locations near the beach.

I do not want to blame the hotel, I am not sure who is responsible for the advertisements on-line, but things were very mis-leading.

The rooms were clean and nice. The tub was okay but very small and we could not control the temp of the water very easily. There is a coffee pot in the room, no fridge or microwave. The TV's are fine, an older 27" model with about 20 channels.

We also had people staying next to us that were pretty loud in the early morning, did not make our one morning away from the kids fun. We had actually planned for two nights but decided to forget the 2nd night and check out the next morning because we would rather see our kids than stay another night in this room. Disappointed, yes.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kristina L
Reviewed 24 August 2011

On behalf of myself (Billy B.) and Alysia Wood, I would like to sincerely thank the entire staff of Hampton Inn for bending over backwards to show hospitality, professionalism, and friendliness unlike we have ever seen. I have been a comedian for 9 years now traveling all over this nation, and I have never enjoyed a hotel stay as much as I did when I was in your establishment. I just wanted to take time out and thank you all personally, and can't wait to do a show in your town again so I can have the opportunity to stay at Hampton Inn and Suites.
Very Sincerely,