Spent one night here while traveling from New York to Naples, FL. It's right off of I95 and very easy to find. Very nice comfortable room and standard Hampton Inn breakfast made this a good stopping point on my trip. There are plenty of chain restaurants nearby, so a quick dinner is easy to come by too. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely 3 star hotel conveniently located between I-95 and the FL turnpike. Well appointed lobby, meeting space, business center, exercise room, pool, hot tub, brand new hotel, friendly helpful staff, group rates available. At Hampton, we love having you stay with us!Fort Pierce, the original home of the Navy SEALs, embraces its rich heritage that stretches back over 100 years. Yet this proud city maintains a vision for the future of St. Lucie County that keeps it vibrant and engaging. Get a taste of the local heritage by visiting Old Fort Park or the Navy UDT-SEAL Museum, within minutes of our hotel in Fort Pierce. The cultural history of the county can be experienced at the St. Lucie County Historical Museum or Historic Main Street, also nearby our Fort Pierce hotel. Of course, you can always take a day trip to catch some of the major attractions in Orlando or the upscale beach community of West Palm Beach. The team at our hotel in Fort Pierce will be happy to assist you with local tips and hints. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct and Booking.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites of Ft. Pierce reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Of Ft. Pierce
- Hampton Inn & Suites Of Ft. Pierce Hotel Fort Pierce
- Hampton Inn Fort Pierce
- Fort Pierce Hampton Inn