“Took home a delicious pizza from this place”
Review of Loutina's Pizza

Loutina's Pizza
Ranked #81 of 193 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: Italian
Description: We are a locally owned, family run business who has been at this location and serving lakewood park since 1991. We use only the best ingredients, including 100% grande cheese and make our sauces and dough fresh daily to produce the best tasting new york style pizza in town.
Reviewed 10 January 2017

While moving one evening we called ahead and ordered a pizza that was really tasty! This is a small place with a nice seating arrangement that does a busy take-out business.

LuisTina, Owner at Loutina's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Thank you for your great review! Hope to see you again soon❤

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

My friends that came in for the holidays from West Virginia decided they wanted to have dinner here. Worst dinner ever... Ordered the Chicken Parm- over kill with a tasteless sauce, chicken had zero favor and burnt around edges. The only dish that looked edible was Baked Ziti. I won't go back there, I'll stick with the Italian Grille in Vero!!!

LuisTina, Owner at Loutina's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2016

Sorry you were not happy with your dinner. Thank you for letting us know what was wrong with your meal so I can discuss the preparation of it with my staff. Our chicken is usually very tender and our sauce is homemade from scratch daily and is seasoned to perfection, so it's obvious to me that someone did not follow through with the preparation of your dishes correctly. I hope you decide to give us another try as I will make certain that this does not happen again. Thank you again, Happy New Year!

Reviewed 24 June 2016

My wife and I stopped by for dinner. We had a Pizza and she had pasta with sausage. It was fantastic, the sauce was slow cooked but still a very good tomato flavor. I am Italian and am way too picky of Italian food but this was really great. Definitely worth driving a little out of your way, nice server also and we were so full we skipped desert.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

An hour to deliver to an address in Fort Pierce, arrived cold. To their credit they came back with a hot pizza and mozzarella sticks, but that long of a wait should never have happened, and food shouldn't be cold either. Never ordering from here again,

Reviewed 18 December 2014

We found this little gem in a plaza at the corner of Indrio Rd. and Kings Hwy. near Ft. Pierce, but I guess the little community is called Lakewood Park. We are hooked on this place, super prices, great food. We love the subs, tried their dinners the other nite, yum yum. The Pizza is next on our list. Worth a try, we will return often.

Been to Loutina's Pizza? Share your experiences!