“Loutina's Pizza ”

Loutina's Pizza
Ranked #90 of 189 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: Italian
Description: We are a locally owned, family run business who has been at this location and serving lakewood park since 1991. We use only the best ingredients, including 100% grande cheese and make our sauces and dough fresh daily to produce the best tasting new york style pizza in town.
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Loutinas is just a really good pizza place in Ft. Pierce. They actually have really good burgers too. They deliver...but it usually takes a while, so I recommend eating at the restaurant or picking it up yourself. Recommended.

1  Thank Thegreengrocer1

Reviewed 11 March 2017

This is a family owned restaurant for almost 30 years. Staying in the area for a month, my husband and I decided to try Loutina's Pizza which is in the plaza next to Winn Dixie and Bealls Outlet in Fort Pierce.
You can get it with thin or thick crust. My husband got the thin crust and it was absolutely the best, he said it was like being in New York. I had the delicious eggplant rollatini with spaghetti. The portion was large which meant I had another meal for the following day! The prices are very reasonable. We definitely are looking forward to trying something different on our next visit.

LuisTina, Owner at Loutina's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2017

Thank you for the great review! Our customers positive feedback means the world to us. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

A great recommendation by our family who live in the Vero Beach area. Even with the drive home, the pizza was still warm and tasty. The perfect amount of sauce and toppings, made it hard to stop at my usual 2 pieces! My only advice is to get an extra because leftovers would have been heavenly!

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate all of the supprt from our customers in Vero!!❤

Reviewed 9 March 2017

we love loutinas!!!! The staff is super friendly, super helpful and all around nice people!!! we went in yesterday for lunch and there was the most delicious grandma's pizza - my all time fav and wonderful calzones - veggie, meat lovers and egg plant!!! o m g they were perfect! I had the veggie and a piece of grandmas pizza and hubby had meat lovers!!! cannot wait to go back and get some more!!!

LuisTina, Owner at Loutina's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

Thank you, we appreciate your support. See you again soon!!❤

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

We have been loyal customers for years. We have been disappointed the last few times we were there. Pizza has been overcooked , waited 45 minutes for wings. Tonight we decided to give the place another try. Pizza and wings were over cooked again, forgot part of our order. Will not return.

LuisTina, Owner at Loutina's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Dear Steve & Becky,
I apologized and refunded you for your entire order, when you came in on SuperBowl Sunday we had 20-30 preorders that we were already working on and my employees did their best to please everyone who ordered, and overall they did an awesome job and I am truly proud of them and my business. I thought that our friendship of close to 20 years would have been stronger than you being disappointed with our service and resort to posting on Facebook and TripAdvisor. I went above and beyond to make things right with you both. I know your loyalty has shifted to a different local restaurant and that's ok but there is no reason why you need to bash ours.