“Fantastic Croissants!”

Bon Appetit French Bakery & Cafe
Price range: US$6 - US$8
Description: We offer a full range of European pastries and croissants, crusty French breads, daily bread choices, lunch consisting of soup, sandwiches and salad. Cafe setting, so it's a great place to grab a coffee and croissant in the morning, have lunch at noon or take an afternoon break with pastry and a cappuccino.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stopped here for a quick breakfast on my way to the beach, and was so impressed. The staff were super helpful and friendly. I ordered an almond croissant and an iced coffee. The iced coffee was just so-so, nothing special, but the croissant was one of the best I've ever had! I wish I'd had time for a return trip, because everything in the pastry case looked amazing. It was clearly a place that was popular with locals, which is always a plus. Definitely recommended!

Reviewed 26 February 2018

absolutely outstanding selection, service, and quality. We've been fans for a long time, and never skip an opportunity to drop in for bakery treats and really great lunches. Not at all what you'd expect from a small beach town in the Florida Panhandle, but it's an authentic continental pastry shop. Don't miss soups and sandwiches for lunch, but buying a box of pastry for tonight's dessert in your condo, and tomorrow's breakfast is always the way to go.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

OMG wonderful chicken salad, pear salad, croissant, baguette, the large browned coconut macaroons, cookies, eclairs, everything was just wonderful. I would highly recommend for breakfast or lunch. Reasonable prices. All handmade and so wonderful.

Vasken P, Owner at Bon Appetit French Bakery & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Thank You!

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped after reading the Trip Advisor reviews. I had the chicken salad sandwich, my husband had the ham and cheese croissant. Delicious! We took home a box of pastries, and will definitely return for more when they are gone! I highly recommend for your lunch and bakery stop. There are healthy options and gluten free desserts available for the health conscious. Friendly, helpful service from the staff. They have been baking for over thirty years and supply many local eateries with bread, too.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

I’m looking forward to visiting Fort Walton Beach soon and Bob Appetit will be a must stop. I’m currently eating a chicken salad sandwich wishing it compared to Bon Appetit’s. I try this sandwich everywhere, and theirs is absolutely the best. Can’t wait to visit again soon!

1  Thank naynayallday113