Rainbow RV Resort
US$94
US$96
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$83
US$240
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$307/night.

Residence Inn Sebring(Sebring)
US$146
US$118
Residence Inn
All reviewspickle bardog parkgated communitylake waleswithin mileshot tubplace to staytubsfacilitiesfloridasnowbirdscottageunitscleanliness
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Very nice clean and upper scale resort. We rented a cottage it was wonderful. The park has so many activities and it’s daily. The pool and hottub was great. It’s an over 55 resort and it is very quiet. I would come back here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Rainbow RV resort is really a nice park. We stayed for 3 weeks. The facilities, roads and activities are great! The people were all very nice and helpful. The sites are very large. Because we stayed a short term, our site had very little grass, a lot of weeds and fire ants. Luckily, one of our neighbors stopped on our first day and gave us some tips on getting rid of the ants Also, he pointed out the weeds that could be harmful to our dogs. The park restricts dogs to the dog runs and the back three streets in the park. If you are in the other rows, you have to carry or drive your dogs to the dog approved areas. The park management originally assigned us to a site without power and we had to move. The management was somewhat unorganized. Even with the few problems we encountered, we will consider coming back next year.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2018

I have a long toyhauler and when I made my reservation I requested a pull thru and was promised a pull thru site. When I arrived I was told I was assigned a backin site because they gave away my site to someone else ( which happened to be a 21ft class C) and what was left was just a back in, take it or leave it. As I had some business to attend in the area I had to take it. But I can say I will not be back.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jvjxv0drp
Reviewed 6 December 2017

This was a great park but is slowly slipping into decline. Infrastructure problems are apparent with the interrupted availability of drinking water and insufficient electrical services. Lighting is very poor in the park which makes outdoor evening activities unavailable. Cleanliness in the pool and hot tub area is lacking. There is a good quantity of sand in both hot tubs today, and bring some disinfectant and paper towel if you plan to use the chairs at the pool. The pool deck does not appear to have been cleaned in a while. While lighting has been installed in the pickle ball courts, it is woefully insufficient unless you are are the type of person that likes to play by candlelight, lol!

Room Tip: There are no rooms here. Cottages and RV sites.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank rhondaroyspedniclake
LC-SunRVResorts, SunRV Sunshine Team at Rainbow RV Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Hello rhondaroyspedniclake,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear of the negative experience with the electricity and cleanliness of the pool/hot tub area. We take pride in providing our guest with a pleasant experience and the cleanliness/sanitation of our property is very important to us. I've sent over a message for a followup conversation, should you be interested please provide your name, phone number or email address for further assistance. Also, if you'd like to add any further details to your concern feel free to do so. Thank you for your time and expressing your concerns with us. Have a great day!

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

It's an excellent place, clean had everything you needed, staff is very friendly and do a GREAT job. The price is very reasonable, park is great for walking and doing all kinds of activities. We had access to all things

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family