US$85
US$109
US$93
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$119
US$103
Homewood
Best Western Gateway Grand(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
  • Restaurant
ABC Motel(Gainesville)
US$55
Hotwire.com
All reviewsadult beveragestaco barthe evening happy hourevening foodfull hot breakfastlight dinnerevery guestfront deskbiscuits and gravyhotel staffstayed one nightwafflesgreat hotelpopcornpatrickgainsvilleshampoo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here with my 4 young kids and wife for an overnight stay. Best hotel I have stayed in. Super clean..beds were so comfy. Staff was awesome!!! We got two side by side rooms. Close to every restaurant, Publix, Target, Walmart..etc. Not one complaint.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My sister and I stayed here for a couple nights while I was looking for housing for my daughter (she's attending UF in the fall). This place was awesome! Clean, friendly, & accommodating. And a great value for your money! The free breakfasts were great but the happy hours were even better! After indulging in the happy hour spread--tacos, salad, chile, macaroni and cheese, etc.-- we would take one of our 3 free drinks and hang out in the huge hot tub. We met so many nice people during our stay...very fun. We DEFINITELY recommend this place and will be back!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel has just opened in the spring of 2018. It’s immediately off of the I75 Highway, very convenient for travelers. Service is excellent, rooms are large & very comfortable . Included in your room price is a buffet dinner every night. The food is very good & once you check in you do not have to go looking for a place to eat. After traveling all day that’s wonderful. Room rates are reasonable for what you get. Excellent location for shopping as well if you need to get something while you’re on the road.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel and its staff are very nice. The evening happy hour is very nice. The hotel is close to several restaurants and other services. It is very easy on and off the interstate. The rooms are very comfortable.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I read the reviews and saw that it was enthusiastically rated. It was a bit more than we usually spend, but when I compared it to other higher end hotels, I considered the ratings. I was not disappointed. There was a real full hot breakfast, and what they call hors' douvres was really dinner with 3 drinks each! I don't mean soda, I mean wine, beer and several types of mixed drinks. The value of these extras more than made up for the higher price. I will always try to stay at a Drury Inn if possible in the future.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business