All reviews full kitchen front desk social hour bedroom suite marriott properties oatmeal road noise stayed here for one night rooms are large first floor would stay here again very nice hotel great room short drive archer road housekeeping staff dominique
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Found this hotel, since we wanted to go to ginnie springs, and I love the marriott brand. I had never stayed in a residence inn, and this one was so cozy. The rooms were clean, and very spacious. With full kitchens and pet friendly.
I was impressed with the breakfast. The waffle batter was ready to go. And the staff was constantly refilling the stations. They were even nice enough to open up their meeting space so that my party of 13 may eat together!
The front desk staff was so nice and answered all my questions. The night shift young lady was great when i checked it.
It was a great experience! I will def recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank NAYROD
Ana B, Manager at Residence Inn Gainesville I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Hi NAYROD,
I am so glad you stumbled upon our hotel! the Residence Inn is truly a fantastic find especially for those travelers that need larger spaces and a full kitchen to make their own meals.
Mark, Jackie and Katina at breakfast are spectacular with our guests and are always ready with a smile to greet you in the morning. If you thought the waffle batter was good make sure to come visit us again in November so you can try the pumpkin spice waffle batter-it doesn't get better than that!
On behalf of all of here, we thank your for your review and hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you back to Gainesville.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Incredible service and staff! We loved our stay in Residence Inn. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The atmosphere is welcoming. Most importantly, the service was incredible. They answered every request and went the extra mile to make our stay a great experience. I would like to thank specifically Aria and Kevin, who put so much heart into their job.

Stayed: September 2017

Thank you MediKa2014 for this wonderful review!
We thrive on guest feedback and it is always great to know our staff is going above and beyond for our guests and making sure they are incorporating their love for the hospitality industry in everything they do.
I will make sure Aria and Kevin get recognized for doing such a great job!
Make it a fabulous day!

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We were on our way back to Texas from Fort Lauderdale, Fl and just needed a place to rest up for the night. Almost every room in the city was booked due to a college graduation and we barely managed to get one.
We arrived about 3 am, dead tired. The girl at the front desk was very nice and she automatically gave us a discount since we arrived so late and then she offered us a late checkout, which we gladly accepted. Great customer service!
The room was clean and comfortable. I would have loved to stay longer!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 4stella4
Ana B, Manager at Residence Inn Gainesville I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Thank you 4stella4 for taking the time to write this review. Student move in month is usually hectic here in Gainesville with a rush of students and their parents making sure everything is ready for the new school year so I am very happy to hear that we had an opening for you, especially with that long trip ahead of your.
I am also very proud of our audit staff for immediately recognizing that a late check out would not only be appreciated but necessary in order for you and your family to wake up refreshed the next day!
Thank you for letting us know, we always make sure our staff knows that its the little things that keep our guests coming back to us and it looks like she did just that for you and I will be sure to give her praise!
Make it a great day!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Stopped at 1:30 in the morning on our way to Tampa taking our son to college. We were exhausted and lucky to find a room considering UF students were moving in. A very nice hotel. I'm a regular Marriott member so it had been awhile since I stayed at a Residence Inn. Rooms were very spacious and clean. My only suggestion would be to have a door that separates the bathroom from the bedroom to allow more space. Otherwise, would stay again.

Room Tip: Be prepared for no door in bathroom except shower and toilet.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Ana B, Manager at Residence Inn Gainesville I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Good afternoon Michael H,
I am really happy to read that you found our hotel clean and spacious. Because we are an extended stay property even our smallest room type-Studio King Suite-is spacious compared to the rooms in other hotels.
However, if more space is required, we do offer three larger room types that will accommodate a large family or a single traveler that simply wants to spread out.
I would love an opportunity to show your our larger rooms the next time your travels bring you to Gainesville.
Thank you on behalf of all of us at the Residence Inn for your review.
Make it a great day!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Residence Inn stands by its name - I feel home away from home. Front desk staffs are terrific and truly very courteous and professionals. General Manager Tyler, AGM Anna are great managers , so with the awesome front desk staffs; Domonique, Kevin,Lorraine, Rebeccah, Juan, Jojo and Maria. Mark, Jackie and other staffs are very accommodating. The room service staffs are awesome esp. Ruvi making sure that our room is clean every morning. Last but not the least, this place is pet friendly too and lots of space to walk the dog around. I will always highly recommend this hotel to anyone who would like to extend their stay in Gainesville.

Room Tip: My room is so quiet and overlooking the swimming pool and I-75
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Ana B, Manager at Residence Inn Gainesville I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Hello azarcongerry,
you are just too kind! and thank you for your review. Our goal is to create a one of a kind experience for our guests and especially for those that have to live at our hotel. It is not always easy to be away from home and extending our arms and welcoming our extended stay guests as members of our Residence inn family is what sets us apart from other hotels.
Aside from the staff being so welcoming, thank you for mentioning them, we also pride ourselves in being 100% pet friendly. As an extended stay, we see pets as an integral part of the family and a relocation, a long stay at the hospital or even a month long business trip would just not be the same if our guests were not allowed to bring their beloved pets with them. We are a home away from home for our guests and their pets!
thank you again for words of praise for the staff and the hotel,