“Group Lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Several of us stopped for a holiday lunch. It is a work tradition to shop and have lunch or breakfast every December. The restaurant was busy but we did not have to wait long to be seated or to get our drinks. It was a bit of a wait to get our food and one order was never delivered. The manager and waitress apologized for the mix up in the kitchen and offered a free desert for everyone at the table. The food is honest and good. The staff is concerned that the customer is satisfied. If you are looking for plain good food, you will find it here.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

I had the chicken tender meal with fried okra and potato casserole,my wife had the roast beef with mashed potatos and cole slaw. Our server was fast,friendly and very efficient. The restaurant and our table were very clean and organized. The bathrooms were spotless and the store area was well stocked and very shopper friendly.All in all we had a nice meal at a very well run restaurant.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Our server was Lauren. She treated us very well and our meal and service was very good! The lack of customer service by Theresa at the register overshadowed our visit. Theresa treated everyone poorly so at least she was consistent. I won't be stopping at this location again.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I like the whole concept of this restaurant, the checkers, mind pin setting game while you wait , the country store never disappoints and the food is as closed to home cooked a la south

Reviewed 19 August 2017

I am not a big fan of Cracker Barrel to start with but my wife does like it so we decided to give it a try.  We were sat in the very loud dining room at a small 2 person table.  It took quite some time for a server to take our drink orders and when she did arrive she was very rushed and tried to push us to take our order.  My wife stated we were not quite ready.  She brought our drinks and we were ready to order.  My wife ordered breakfast and I order the Country Fried Chicken, with steak fries and green beans.  It took a long time for our order to come out.  When our order was delivered and I was preparing to cut my Country Fried Chicken, I saw a black hair in my chicken.  I took a closer look to ensure it was actually a hair and there is no doubt it was a long black hair.  I requested the server and she came back over and I showed her what I had found in my chicken.  She asked if I wanted another one or what I wanted her to do.  I honestly do not feel that I should have to tell you what she should do.  I told her I would like an entire new meal since it was obvious I was not eating this one.  She then stated she will get the Manager.  I am guessing the manager was too busy as I saw at least two of them walking around.  Neither of them addressed the issue with me nor apologized.  Instead I had a young lady come over who stated she was a server supervisor and she stated "I heard you had a problem."  I said yes there was an issue but it was a Cracker Barrel problem not my problem.  She went on to explain to me that this does not happen and she is not sure where the hair came from.  She then stated "well I pulled the hair out and it was black and very long and no one has hair like that in the kitchen."  My response was well it could not have been my hair as I have red hair and my wife has reddish blonde.  She then proceeded to tell me that they are making me another meal.  I said ok.  After another twenty minutes my remade meal comes out.  By this time my wife has already finished eating her meal.  My meal came back missing the fries I ordered so I had to once again call for my server who was less than attentive.  We had to request drinks every time we needed a refill or extra napkins or the Apple Butter my wife ordered with her meal but did not get.  This whole experience reminds me of all the reasons I do not care for Cracker Barrel.  No one ever came to check on the remade meal I had been given.  The server came back with my fries after another 5 minutes and stated here is your check when you are ready to go and disappeared not to been seen again.  She did not bring us anymore drinks or even make sure things were ok.  I ate my meal and then by this time my wife was past ready to go.  We get up to the counter to pay our bill and the line to check out is wrapped around the corner.  The store is so packed with merchandise you cannot turn around or walk through it without bumping into someone.  We had to wait over 5 minutes to pay for our meal.  No compensation was offered, no one apologized and no General Manager or Kitchen Manager even bothered to come to our table.  It seems they all were just too busy to care!