“Yes, good”

Get food delivered
Ranked #57 of 78 Quick Bites in Gainesville
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Deli
Description: At Jersey Mike’s, we offer a sub above – one that’s measured in more than inches or seconds ‘til served. We carefully consider every aspect of what we do – every slice, every sandwich, every store – we provide our customers with sustenance and substance too.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is my favorite 'chain' sub place. Fresh, and their olive oil is a really good addition. My family likes the Philly Cheesesteak, my favorite is the Italian, Mikes Way. You will not be dissapointed.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (18)

Reviewed 18 October 2020

Order call in got there wasn’t ready, the rude manager said unforeseen circumstances was really rude gave me a cheesy walk so full of grease I couldn’t eat it watery and onions not cooked the Italian was fine. The girl at the counter was nice, why call ahead when not ready , the cheesesteak was sooooo bad 20 bucks total order never going back!

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 7 December 2018

Not much to say about our meal. The subs were okay, nothing to write home about.
We had called our order in and it wasn't ready when we arrived.
I wanted to give it a try and I did.
Probably won't be back...........

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I'm not sure if it's because the place is understaffed. The online orders get messed up easily. The procedure to make a sub is very simple but they always seem rushing with no success even with three people in the store. The quality of their subs has degraded significantly too. Hopefully they figure it out.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

May be fast service but not very impressed with they wraps. I ordered a buffalo chicken wrap, had a good amount if chicken but almost no buffalo sauce no cheese like the wrap says and loaded with lettuce. Very poorly made. and not even hot. my boyfriend had a Ruben sub. he said it was ok. wouldn't go there again. only tried it due to buy 1 sub get 1 free with purchase of a drink coupon that came in the mail.I rather go to tropical smoothie, way better buffalo chicken wrap

Date of visit: September 2016