“Typical Starbucks”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #23 of 24 Coffee & Tea in Gainesville
Reviewed 18 June 2018

You cannot tell much difference between the Starbucks locations, which is a good thing and shows consistency. One thing that stood out with this one was the friendly staff. Traffic is bad around it but was worth the stop.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

By far my worst Starbucks visit! First we waiting in the Drive thru for a seriously long time (15 min) then the coffee was awful. I had to write corporate to get my money back. Just keep driving....

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

The coffee is good here and the workers are usually pretty friendly. The problem is the slowness. I used the app to preorder. It says your drinks should be ready in 4-8 minutes after ordering. I got my drinks (2) 21 minutes after ordering. Seven people walked in the store, ordered, waited, and then received their coffee before I got mine. It wasn't that they forgot, just that one worker in particular was so terribly slow.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I wouldn't recommend this place on a weekend if you want a seat, but the service was great and the drinks were top notch.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Not the most convenient of locations near congested I75. Difficult to get in and maneuver around drive-thru. Tight parking and if you find a spot in back you risk being hit by cars heading to other businesses in back.
No complaints with food, drink or service, just stuck in an unfortunate area.