“Welcome to Moe's”

Add it.
Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #173 of 621 Restaurants in Gainesville
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Very typical Moe's restaurant. Friendly staff and clean surroundings. Great quick place to eat. I like the rice bowls. Nice addition to the original menu. Busy at lunch but easy to get in and out.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

great place to visit when you are really hungry, Big meals, kids has to have the mo mo cow !!, my son ask for it every time we visit this restaurant,

Reviewed 12 July 2016

We go for the nachos. They have many toppings and are always attentive. Nice soda selections. Quick in and out.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

I am a huge Moe's fan. I know I love the food at any of the locations and this location is as good as the others. I also think the staff at this location are very friendly and I always enjoy my visits.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

I love the chicken burrito. The queso is the best! Fresh ingredients and you can really tell the difference