“Interesting menu”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

We were here on a cool Friday evening in late December. After enjoying an excellent mojito in the small bar, we move to a table to share a number of their tapas-style small plates. The fried plantains and crab cakes were excellent. The Cuban sandwich ball thing was just ok. For dessert we shared an excellent flan. This is worth a try.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

I hosted my mom's 70th birthday party at Emiliano's, and it was fantastic! The food was tasty. The chef/owner helped me put together a menu that had something for everyone. The wait staff were friendly. And the chef/owner even played Happy Birthday for my mom on his saxophone. Nice! Everyone should have at least one surprise, catered birthday party, and Emiliano's came through for me.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

We met at Emiliano’s for a casual business meeting. The service was great. I ordered a local porter beer, which was very good. My main dish was the corvina with tostones and Caribbean sauce. But I could tell the dishes ordered by colleagues also looked great. Tasty! They also had a couple of guys playing slow jazz in the background, which nicely complemented the great ambience.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Had lunch here and it was average for lunch. Service was average. I would recommend it for sure but not as a first choice.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Honestly, I don’t want to eat here. I wanted Harry’s, but couldn’t wait an hour+ to be seated because I had tickets for the Hipp. This turned out to be a wonderful experience. We were seated, right away, on the patio. It was really too loud inside, so I was happy. The service was fast and friendly! Drinks were good! Food was excellent! Everything was tidy! We love the tapa concept and were able to try several different authentic dishes. I will definitely be back!

Side Note- This was the day of the FL/FSU home game and there were TONS of people downtown. Still had excellent, and fast service.