“This is the Best Pizza in Gainesville”

Leonardo's Pizza of Millhopper
Ranked #38 of 565 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have not tried the thin crust, but the Chicago Style is maybe better than Chicago, and I am someone who has eaten a lot of pizza in Chicago. Fresh!, I would recommend adding the cherry tomatoes as one of your toppings. Just really good pizza.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (132)

Reviewed 14 November 2020 via mobile

This place is a joke. save your time and money just go buy a thick crust frozen pizza it would be better and the dine in is a dump

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 26 October 2020 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went there for lunch one day. We got a medium size pizza and got to chose topping for each of our sides. It took about 30 minutes to cook but it was worth it.

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank destineighn
Reviewed 15 February 2020 via mobile

This is my Chicago born brides favorite place for her to get a taste of home. They did not disappoint once again. We live 45 minutes away and it was still delicious after the long ride. I got brownie points for Valentines!!!

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 5 January 2020

This is one of the few places in the area that sells by the slice. The pizza was okay, but it was clear the dough had been previously frozen - not freshly made. It tasted like a grocery store frozen pizza. The other ingredients were good and fresh, but as any pizza lover knows, the dough/crust is an important foundation.

One in our group very much enjoyed the garlic rolls, while another found that the cheese pizza was much too heavy on the sauce. We probably won't be back, but it was good to visit this place.

Date of visit: January 2020