“Lovely little garden seating”
Review of Wine & Cheese Gallery - CLOSED

Wine & Cheese Gallery
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 May 2015

I love the sandwiches and the Eggs Benedict. I prefer the outside seating in back. My Maltese joins me. They also have a superb wine and cheese store.

Reviewed 9 April 2015

The Wine & Cheese Gallery does awesome gift baskets. I have had them make many for the years for special guests coming into Gainesville. I would just let them know the occasion or event that was taking place and left the rest up to the experts. They never disappointed me. A great place for small functions such as bridesmaids luncheons, wine tasting etc. Love these guys.

Reviewed 18 March 2015

I went there once for lunch. I told the waitress I was allergic to citrus and she assured me that the chicken salad sandwich had no citrus. I definitely tasted orange juice in it. She told me I was wrong but I insisted she ask the chef. He agreed it had a small amount so I couldn't eat it. I asked for something else instead and was told I'd need to pay for it and the sandwich. My friend paid for the sandwich and we left. If a waitress doesn't know what she is directly asked she should find out first. I'll not go back.

2  Thank Wanda1960
Reviewed 18 March 2015

Great wines and amazing quiches. Love their Blue Cheese dressing. Great outdoor seating. A good place for lunch.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

The Wine and Cheese Gallery is a fantastic wine and cheese shop with very knowledgeable curators and their restaurant Panache is excellent. I love that they now serve dinner on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings. I typically choose one of their various cheese boards (some include meats, fruits, or veggies), but all their menu items are tasty. They are always willing to help you choose a wine and after listening to a few things my guests like or don't like in a wine they have never failed to choose a bottle enjoyed by the table. They also have wine tastings and special menu evenings. They typically do not have a wait, with clientele being mostly locals out for a fine evening. Give this place a try for lunch or for dinner (Thurs-Sat) or simply stop by and purchase a different wine you might enjoy.

1  Thank DoozerLaFae