“Re-Opened, Good place to stop for a cheese plate and some glasses of wine”
Review of Wine & Cheese Gallery - CLOSED

Wine & Cheese Gallery
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 June 2016

I understand that this is newly re-opened restaurant under new management. It is still a Wine and cheese shop. We stopped by and tried some glasses of wine and a cheese tray on the patio, it was quite nice. The wine by the glass was inexpensive and meant to have with snacks in a bistro atmosphere. We were there 'late' about 9PM and they close at 10PM but that is just what the town is like. The cheese plate was tasty and generous with the cheese.

1  Thank 184DonP

Reviewed 5 February 2016

When Wade and Bucky had this place it was great, but they retired. Some of the old staff is trying to reopen it, and if they do it could be good, however it will not have the wine store anymore.

Reviewed 16 May 2015

I love the sandwiches and the Eggs Benedict. I prefer the outside seating in back. My Maltese joins me. They also have a superb wine and cheese store.

Reviewed 9 April 2015

The Wine & Cheese Gallery does awesome gift baskets. I have had them make many for the years for special guests coming into Gainesville. I would just let them know the occasion or event that was taking place and left the rest up to the experts. They never disappointed me. A great place for small functions such as bridesmaids luncheons, wine tasting etc. Love these guys.

Reviewed 18 March 2015

I went there once for lunch. I told the waitress I was allergic to citrus and she assured me that the chicken salad sandwich had no citrus. I definitely tasted orange juice in it. She told me I was wrong but I insisted she ask the chef. He agreed it had a small amount so I couldn't eat it. I asked for something else instead and was told I'd need to pay for it and the sandwich. My friend paid for the sandwich and we left. If a waitress doesn't know what she is directly asked she should find out first. I'll not go back.

2  Thank Wanda1960