“Delicious popsicles & great variety”

The Hyppo Gourmet Ice Pops
Ranked #2 of 31 Dessert in Gainesville
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

They have the most delicious popsicles with such a great variety. You can try something new every time you go! I've never had one that I didn't like they're all wonderful. We love this place!!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

I love the selections, especially anything that involves avocado ... those are particularly delicious! They are definitely gourmet, though, so expect a gourmet price tag. Not a regular stop for me, but a great occasional treat in the downtown area.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

A couple of friends and I went here after having dinner to have one of those ice creams. Variety of flavours is awesome and original, it is not like an average ice cream you would order somewehere else. Recomend it to everyone

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

When I first heard of this place it sounded like a ridiculous concept for a business. But it's totally not - their ice pops are GREAT!

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

This ice pops are hand made in St. Augustine. The names and flavors are super cute!
We had the Banilla Vanana!
We loved it!