US$69
US$72
US$93
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$119
US$103
Homewood
Best Western Gateway Grand(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$75
US$65
ABC Motel(Gainesville)
US$55
Hotwire.com
All reviewsone nightfree breakfast is offeredwafflesroom was cleannice tvbiscuits gravylots of pillowshard boiled eggsup to datedecent hotelshands hospitalstayed nightsdays inncleaning staffdefinitely stay here againsanjaycereal
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

We were in Gainesville for Gators Sports weekend and stayed 3 nights. The stay was great. Location was close to the university. The staff was very helpful. The room was clean. The bed slept amazing. Everything went great and when in Gainesville will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rick1581
qualityinngainesvill, Hotel Manager at Quality Inn University, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Hello Guest,

Greetings from the Quality Inn University.
I am so glad to know that you had a great time with us and thank you so much for appreciating our efforts of providing you with clean and comfortable accommodations .
I will happily share your comments with our staff and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I don’t understand the comments on this location as even being acceptable. The room we had smelled as soon as we walked in. The bed had black marks on the comforter. The tub has old non-slip tape pealing up. The A/C worked but kept turning on and off all night. It was reported but nothing was fixed. The rooms are old and in need of a full renovation. The breakfast is just processed eggs and other items. If you want really cheap this is the place. Spend a few more dollars and get a better place.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
qualityinngainesvill, Hotel Manager at Quality Inn University, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear Guest,
We are very sorry to hear of your negative experience while staying with us. We appreciate the constructive critique, as we are continuously striving to improve our guest's experience. It is only through your feedback that improvements are considered and made. Our hope is that you will give us a chance to better serve you in the future. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped for one night. We were put in what looked like a recently renovated room. No carpet; all vinyl (wood look) floor and newly tiled bathroom. I love that hotels are taking the grungy carpet out. Breakfast was just ok. Nothing fancy, no fruit, no yogurt...but good enough to get us going.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
qualityinngainesvill, Webmaster at Quality Inn University, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Quality Inn,University..
It is nice to know that you enjoyed the stay and services.
We are looking to improve our overall services still better.
Definitely we are improving a lot and we look forward for your next stay so that you can experience it.

Regards
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for one night. The price was very reasonable as we just needed a place to get some good rest for the night before continuing our trip. I wasn’t sure what to expect but when I opened the door to the room I was pleasantly surprised. The room looked like it had been remodeled fairly recently. Comfy, clean beds in the room. It did not look like the bathroom had been remodeled but it was fine- shower floor looked dirty. The breakfast was your average hotel continental breakfast. It was enough to fill me up before getting on the road. I would stay here again and I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
qualityinngainesvill, Webmaster at Quality Inn University, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear Guest,

I am so pleased that we exceeded your expectations here during your stay. Our team prides themselves on excellent guest service and accommodations. I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy that. We anxiously await your next visit here with us.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I had checked for reveiw on here and all said it was an older hotel it is I have no complaints about the cleanliness or service it's just getting older with a lot of new lodging going up around it makes it dated for the price it's a nice area with plenty of stores and food around it

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
qualityinngainesvill, webmaster at Quality Inn University, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments about our hotel . I’m happy we could satisfy you, I hope you will be able to stay with us again soon. We look forward to serving you again.