Free cancellation until 03/08
US$60
US$137
US$114
Homewood
Best Western Gateway Grand(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
US$93
ABC Motel(Gainesville)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$60
Hotwire.com
All reviewsan extended stay hotelhome away from homebed was comfortableenjoyed my staycoffee makermicrowavewalmarthousekeeping
Reviewed 18 May 2018

The staff were very friendly when i checked in and the room were very clean, the best in Gainesville area i have been in the past weeks. i like the breakfast as well. just overall a good place to stay whether for a day or a week!!

Room Tip: any floor would be nice to stay in.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Gainesville - I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Thanks for the wonderful feedback. We are thrilled to see you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us and were impressed with all that we have to offer. It was a pleasure hosting you at Extended Stay America, and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Rusted fridge and microwave, dirty stained chairs, chocked AC filter. Complete rundown. Had a bare footed druggie walk around. Stayed a night and scooted. Not the typical ESA. More of a 1 start motel. The front desk team was very courteous and helpful but they don't own the place.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Gainesville - I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Mohan, please accept our apology for the problems you encountered. You deserved a comfortable and stress-free stay, and we did not live up to your expectations. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and assure you that corrective measures have been taken. We obviously have room to improve and I assure you we will. We truly hope you will consider giving us the opportunity to make it up to you on another visit.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Run don't walk away from this rat trap filthy disgusting hotel stayed there one night the floors were so filthy our shoes were sticking to them. When my husband complained at the desk there was no apologies they said we should've complained when we got there and they would've switched rooms like that was the only dirty room in the place we checked in late as we were traveling and it wasn't worth dealing with them ...just disgusting ..I wish I could post pictures here I took a picture getting in the tub to take a shower after my husband and I left black footprints all over the top from them floors then I took a white towel and just swiped across the floor and came back with totally black smudges like those floors happen been mopped in months

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Gainesville - I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Sherry, please accept my sincerest apologies for the cleanliness and service issues you encountered while here. We have shared your concerns with the respective teams, and we have taken actions to ensure that we do not repeat these issues in the future. We are reviewing the situation as a training tool to improve our procedures and to ensure this does not happen again. We understand the frustration and truly hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to serve you and your family.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I don't believe I have ever stayed at an Extended Stay America hotel before this trip and I plan to look them up for future travels. I am a tightwad and my wife likes a nice room - this place makes both of us happy.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Gainesville - I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Thanks for including Extended Stay America in your travel plans. We are glad to know you had a good time here and were satisfied with all that we offer. It was a pleasure serving you, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Overall a great hotel. They allow dogs for $25 extra per dog, which is reasonable. Lots of green space in the area to walk them too!
I really like the kitchenette feature, and the office is willing to accommodate with utensils, can openers, etc. The bed was comfortable, but they need to invest in some better pillows. Also, the walls to outside were seemingly pretty thin as we could hear a lot of talking of other patrons even with the a/c running in the middle of the night and early morning.
They have a small grab and go breakfast in the morning with some decent coffee.
Staff was super friendly and accommodating. Overall, a good experience.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Gainesville - I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are pleased to know your overall stay with us was good, but we regret the inconvenience you experienced while here. We hope you will consider giving us another opportunity so that we can provide you with an improved visit.