“Best Spinach Pie”

Ranked #6 of 45 Restaurants in Gulfport
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2016

From the moment we went in we were welcomed. The spinach pie was delicious, and we will return. the service was perfect.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

I live in an area without Greek restaurants. So when in St Petersburg, my first stop is always here to get an excellent Gyro at a great price. I also love the grilled octopus. Family friendly, great food and very affordable. Excellent value.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We had A amazing dinner at Neptune Grill!!
Both my husband and I shared the Gyro platter with a side order of potato salad.
The serving size was very large. It was our second time there for dinner. I will definitely recommend this place for lunch or dinner. It was a nice atmosphere the staff was good. The only negative was that it was a little warm inside. Worth going back again!

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Although my wife and I don't utilize the inside restaurant.It is a slightly rustic Beach style where 1 to 20 can enjoy AC and great Greek/beach cousine. Outside has a informal bar with plenty of high hat tables and plenty of seats at the bar. This area does have a dual hanger style roof to keep the sun off you and a great view of Gulfport beach and Boca Ciega Bay.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

Girl trip to Gulfport! Shopped and we were told Neptune Grill never disappoints...they were right! Good service, food and prices! Not fancy but I plan to return. Loved the key lime pie!

1  Thank Mercedes48

Been to Neptune Grill? Share your experiences!