“Eat.Sip.Indulge - Downtown St. Pete”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Beach Boulevard

Beach Boulevard
Ranked #1 of 19 things to do in Gulfport
St. Petersburg, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Eat.Sip.Indulge - Downtown St. Pete”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2012

Thursday night tour in downtown St. Pete exceeded my expectations! We hit six establishments which I have never been to before. We started our tour on Beach Dr, strolling from one place to the next and finished up near Central Ave and 6th St. Samplings from each were wonderful. By the time we finished, I was sooo full I thought I'd pop. I will definitely patron those eateries in the future. Can't wait to try the Gulfport tour.

Visited July 2012

Gulfport, Florida
“Eat.Sip.Induldge Food Tour St. Petersburg”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2012

Great way to spend the evening with friends! The history provided and the restaurants chosen for the tour turned a dinner into an event. I would highly recommend this to tourists and locals alike.

Visited May 2012
Newark, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Greenwich village in Florida”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2012

Cute, artsy, casual, friendly, homey - we love Gulfport

Visited February 2012
Melrose, Florida
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“quaint”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

We enjoyed walking in the shops and were even there on a day when they did the art show. Fun

Visited February 2012
Orlando
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Cute little town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

We spent 1 day and night in Gulfport. We are from Orlando and were over on the Gulf to visit museums. We found Gulfport to be a fun and friendly place to spend a day and night. Beach Boulevard has so many restaurants to choose from and a few interesting shops. Everything is within walking distance. We had a really nice relaxed time here.

Visited April 2012