“Joe special rack of ribs is good”

Flanigan's Seafood Bar and Grill
Price range: US$0 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 16 February 2016

The restaurant is dark on the interior and dated but very friendly and attentive service from Tanya. We were seated in the area with more light. The music was VERY loud and not to our taste. Lunch goers yelling over it. Norman, the manager, was visiting all the customers, asking for ways to improve lunch and immediately turned it down at our request. The ribs are always good. With the Joe special you get a large beverage, garlic rolls, salad and a side. We chose the curly fries and the dirty rice. Plan to take home leftovers. I saw others eating nachos that looked like I should try them the next time. The ribs are always so good I've never had anything else. There are several TVs playing different channels. No sound to them with the very loud music. Trivial pursuit cards are at the table.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

Went on a Friday afternoon for lunch and ordered the Flanningan burgers. The place was packed and even had a small wait. The burgers were great for a seafood establishment; even better than those you order at a specialty burger restaurants and reasonably priced. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

By far the best ribs I've had in a long time. Great, friendly service! Happy hour is a plus and our waitress even reminded us that it was about to end so we could order 1 more.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

Not fancy, down to earth. Busy, noisy and rustic. Good quantity an d quality for the price. Alcohol tab won't kill you. Quick and friendly service.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

I've been drinking beer out of your dirty glasses and eating undercooked food for too long. Do I want irritable bowels? No, but I do appreciate cheap drinks and a cheap lunch special. It was a sacrifice I made but today you lost a regular customer.

We ordered Rum and ginger-ales. A dog off the street could jump on a counter, accidentally knock over bottles of liquor and get closer to an accurate cocktail than what we received. It took three tries to get a rum and gingerale that was drinkable. The 2nd rum and gingerale I got had lipstick all over the glass. Are there hookers in the back that taste test the drinks before they get sent out? I say hooker because there was glitter in the lipstick.

While we negotiated terms to get the drinks we ordered, the wings we ordered at the beginning took over an hour to get to our table. Oh and they were hairy. How?! Is there a shirtless neanderthal inspecting the dishes before they go out to the tables? That's the only possible explanation for the dumpster quality food.

Flanigan's gets 1 hairy neanderthal out of 5. The worst part was the manager shrugging off all the problems and offering a free dessert for our problems. Do you think a free dessert would help the native Americans forget the trail of tears? Not for the Booty!