Delray Sands Resort on Highland Beach
US$139
US$78
US$76
ExtendedStay
Residence Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$169
US$164
Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$84
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

Sundy House(Delray Beach)
US$149
US$250
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Colony Hotel and Cabana Club(Delray Beach)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$142
US$177
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsholiday innvalet parkingprivate beachresort feeocean frontonsite restauranthot tubpool viewpoolside baroceanfront roomvalet servicesouth floridaboca ratonan umbrellalounge chairsplenty of chairsatlantic avenue
Reviewed 12 April 2018

We were on a 5 day stay using the hotel as a base for visiting friends in Boca Raton. Our ground floor room was spacious, well-equipped and had a pleasant view across the pool area. My wife enjoyed use of a lounger in the shade of a parasol by the pool while I preferred the beach and a lounger in the sun, having not seen much of it in England for a few months. Hard to drag ourselves away. The pool-side bar and the small adjacent area with tables were enjoyed for lunch and drinks. Breakfasts were amazing in content and quantity by Brits' standards and the bar inside was good for a generous glass of wine before bed. Staff were all very friendly and the valet parking ultra efficient.
Only minor quibbles were that the beach staff were sometimes absent and I had to fetch my own lounger cover and towel from the pool area on a couple of occasions. Service at breakfast and lunch by the pool were slow but not through any fault of the hard-working staff. At check-out I was surprised to find a charge for "cabana" additional to the obligatory resort charge for loungers and parasols etc and was told that the resort charge did not include parasols on the beach. I expressed my surprise at this and the fact that there was no warning of the charge on the beach or from the attendant. Also, hard to believe that a parasol is regarded as a cabana so this smacked of sharp practice and left the only bad impression.To her credit the charge was removed from my bill by the girl at reception although with a little less grace than I would have expected given the friendliness experienced throughout.
Despite this I would certainly return if visiting the area again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank manupete
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Good service, excellent food. Only issue I called for a late checkout and they said they don’t allow it, but when I went to the front desk they other guest were asking for it and it was granted. Also pricy and named updating in the rooms.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2018

I live down in Delray so I have not stayed at the hotel but I have dined at the beachside restaurant several times including this past week. First the service is very good. The interior room overlooks the beach and is gorgeous. Very modern and chic. Even the bathrooms are beautiful. The outside patio, where I like to sit is right outside next to the waves. Plenty of umbrellas so you can stay out of the sun. My guests always rave about how beautiful it is to dine there. And finally, the food was very good too! I had a lobster roll that may have been one the best I've ever had. Since it's right on the beach the views are incredible. I would recommend you go during the day if you want the views because at night you won't see the water because it will be dark out. You can also go for afternoon drinks and appetizers, too. I don't think they take reservations for the outside but we only had to wait for 30 minutes. Worth the wait.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We stayed for 5 days before Easter while visiting family. Overall, we chose it for the location and the fact it was on the beach. We noticed a few systemic issues: Housekeeping was not friendly to guests at all. They Barely made eye contact with us every time we saw them in the hallway and when we said "hello" to them, we barely got a reply. Also, they talked loudly amongst themselves and we overheard them complaining about having to wait for the elevator (because of all the guests using it, I guess). Also, there was just 1 elevator on our side of the building with a long wait and so we preferred to use the stairs instead, which dropped us out near the steps to the beach, meaning we had to walk through the pool area to get to the lobby every time we went out. So, if walking/waiting is an issue for you, you may want to request a room that doesn't require much of each. The wait for breakfast was lengthy and was over an hour one day, and our bill was clocked as "lunch" because even though we got there at 10:30 for a table of 3 for breakfast, we didn't leave until 12:15 and so our free breakfast items weren't taken off the bill. We had to get that settled later before we left.
Also, the faucet in the bathroom, while very trendy, is designed poorly so that water drips all over the counter and splashes out of the trendy sink bowl. This is one of those "form over function" things where it looks really good, but doesn't work well. We've been at 2 other hotels where this design produces a need for consequential towels soaking up water on the floor. I can't really ding the hotel for that, but when I see a sink designed like that, I automatically look for extra towels! And, they did have nice and ample quantity towels (face, hand and bath sizes). So, maybe they know the issue.
They had some cabannas on the beach, but we didn't know how to "reserve" them and got in a bit of a bind when we thought one was vacated and moved in, only to be kicked out by the previous occupiers who were away at lunch. They were nice and we were nice about it, but no "beach person" was around to keep track of things like that. Also, every pool lounge chair was reserved for the day with a towel and book by 10am. I guess that's the way they do things now adays. We went to the beach and swam in the waves so, not a big deal for us to not to be able to get a lounge chair by the pool.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank MaryLeeStenson
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Very young girl with short dark hair was terribly rude to my wife and myself, we sat outside Sunday April 1, 2018 for breakfast. Food good, service very poor. Terrible attitude.Seemed to be good friends with an older lady server also outside, paid much more attention to her than to us.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends