Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 17/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$69
TravelocityUS$69
Agoda.comUS$69
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I have been staying here for a few days. Since being here I have decided to extend my stay for another week. The location of the hotel is very convenient, my room is very nice. Big comfortable bed, newer, good quality furniture. The pool area is very nice. Family friendly, with nice landscaping. The staff is friendly, helpful and professional. I highly recommend this hotel, its by far the best value and the cleanest place that I have seen in this area.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Renee D
HolidayHotelAdmin, General Manager at Holiday Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear Ms. Merrick,

Thank you again for your continued business. I am glad to hear you find our location convenient and that you like your renovated room. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Paul S

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I enjoy my stay here every time! The staff is very friendly & the owners are very accommodating! I have a teething 2 year and they were very understanding! She learned how to swim in their pool! We will definitely be returning!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2018

First this is not a hotel, it is definitely a MOTEL. I couldn't give this place any lower than 1 star because that is even too high. This is more of a homelss motel. It appeared to be mostly single dads but still homeless. We stayed here for 1 night just 2 days ago on June 9th, 2018.

Lets start with the first room. The room appeared to be clean when you walk in, but upon closer inspection, it wasn't. But we were there just for the night, we can handle a not perfect room when we literally were only going to be in the room no more than 10 hours. Pulled back the covers on one of the beds, BLOOD on the sheets. Seriously?!? Go to the front desk, as soon as I walk in the door there is a man in there complaining about a drunk that obviously said or did something to his child because all I heard of the conversation was "If you aren't going to do anything, we aren't staying here. That guy needs to go, she's only 6 yrs old and doesn't feel safe." He handed over the key and left. Hmmmm. They of course change our room and state they are going to "yell at housekeeping" the next morning. They even "upgraded" us to a king bed. This is the only reason they kinda deserve 1 star. The clerks were nice and polite that evening. Well, in order to get in the room you have to hold the handle a certain way, Same thing to lock the door. The security bar was missing, so we had to rely just on the lock. The door showed damage indicating that it had been kicked in at some point. The room is fairly clean again, The coffee maker is nasty though, the bathroom door has cracked veneer on it, and something splashed all over it. The door to the connecting room has a busted door handle. Yeah we feel safe. NOT. We sleep in the bed, which was clean and actually comfortable. Get up to take a shower, turn on the hot water and it barely streams out of the faucet. There is no way a hot shower is happening, so we take cold showers. As we told them the next morning the hot water handle doesn't work, they were unapologetic and bordered on rude.

The renovation is shoddy at best. I wish I took pictures to show you. Nice tile floors but the grout work along the baseboards is horrible. Lots of little things need to be done to make this place average. Don't let the pool fool you, the pool area appears to be nice and well landscaped until you look beside the cute shed that is decorated like a play house and the lawn equipment is next to it covered with tarps. The bar just has a bunch of drunks sitting around drinking.

This is not the place to take your family. If I had my girls with me, we would have left too. This is not the place to stay for an extended vacation. It literally is the place to stay if you are staying overnight and are leaving the next morning and you don't mind shoddy craftmanship and only a so-so clean room.

Again, I don't know who wrote these other reviews, maybe they are use to low end motels and a Motel 6 is a luxury to them. Because if they had ever stayed in a Holiday Inn or La Quinta or even a Days Inn they never would have thought this place was nice.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Off2bednow
HolidayHotelAdmin, Owner at Holiday Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about your stay. I am so so sorry to hear about the issues during your stay. I was able to track down which room you were in based off of the information in this review and the other one you left on google and have set up a meeting with my executive housekeeper and my chief engineer to review the room and address ever single issue you mentioned.

Over 40% of our business is to families with kids. We recently made the bar non smoking and so bar patrons have been hanging outside the bar to smoke. We are in the process of making a designated smoking area for bar patrons so that way they do not interrupt the hotel guests.

We recently ordered new springs for some of our door handles, in your second room you needed to hold the door handle up to engage the lock to open the door. I went to the room and inspected it myself. You did not need to hold the door handle to lock the door from the inside. The room has a deadbolt that works and is very secure. The coffee maker was brand new and in working order and was replaced. Housekeeping uses chemicals to clean the granite vanity and there appeared to be some rust on the chrome on the outside from the cleaning chemicals. We would of been happy to change the coffee maker for you if you would of made us aware. The adjoining door handle was not busted, it worked and locked fine, it was only missing the front cover, which has been replaced. We have cameras on the property and it is monitored.

As for the no hot water in the room, we looked in the chase behind your room and the valve was turned off. We turned it on and hot water was working in the room. I apologize and wish you notified us right away so we could of checked it out and let you shower with hot water. I understand your frustration and wish I was made aware of your unhappiness so we could of accommodated you better.

On a positive note, I am happy to hear the night staff was friendly, and that you thought the bed was comfortable and clean as it should be. I am sorry to hear that you feel the staff when you checked out was unapologetic and rude. That is unlike them and I will review the camera, as we have audio and video recorded at the desk. I am sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations. The bedding and room you were in was recently renovated and we have had good feedback from our guests in these rooms.

Please feel free to reach out to me personally if you do decide to give us another chance in the future and I will make sure you are taken care of.

Paul Shabo
Owner

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I loved my stay. Recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. The staff very friendly and helpful. Our room was very clean and beautiful furniture everything you need for your home away from home. Loved this place.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Holiday hotel and resort is a nice quiet place to stay. The rooms are very nice and well kept. The staff is pleasant and very nice. I really enjoyed my stay and would stay there every time I'm in the area. If your in the Holiday, Florida area, I would advise you to check out this great hotel.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
HolidayHotelAdmin, Manager at Holiday Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear Brenda,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to have met your expectations during your stay.