All reviews hollywood beach courtyard area short walk home away from home beach chairs beautiful beach small hotel full kitchen few steps short stay south florida philip pilar motel cruise proximity grill
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Excellent Hotel, A good place to go to relax, only one block from the beach (2 mins walk),
When I arrived the office was closed, but they left me a note with the keys to the room, the easiest check in I've ever made in my life :). Room was very clean,
They charge $ 10 for parking on the property but parking was limited because the streets were under construction and half of the parking was blocked, so I had to park in the street which is very expensive, my wife has a handicap and the state of Florida gives me the first 4 hours of free parking in any parking lot in the city and for the remaining hours i took a my changes It is cheaper to pay a ticket than to pay overnight parking on the street.
apart from that everything was excellent
I definitely recommend it to anyone very good value for your money

2  Thank Hocusspocuss
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

We spent one night out of three here att ocean inn but decided to return for our last night as well! It truly is like coming home and the decore is so nice and cozy. Beautiful garden and comfortable beds! Just a minute from a beatiful beach!
The best part about this place is definetly Philip; the kindest man in Florida! So helpful and friendly! Thumbs up for him, 10 stars!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank camillaake
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I originally tried booking with Groupon but we spent hours on the phone with them and the pending transaction that we ended up calling the hotel directly and ask if they had a room for us. The front desk told us they’d save a room, and find a way to match what we were paying with Groupon. They worked with us and when we arrived by 9:00am, they gave us the keys, let us rest after our four hour drive. They do have a small issue with parking but the city is working on the streets cutting off spots.

The hotel is walking distance from the beach, the hotel has beach umbrellas and chairs you can use and enjoy. Homemade muffins for breakfast.

Thank you Ocean Inn!! We will come back!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Carolina R
Reviewed 14 August 2018

I really enjoyed my stay here at Ocean Inn. It's a quaint, safe, and friendly place. The staff was very kind and went above and beyond. Philip really made me feel welcomed and gave great recommendations to make my stay at Hollywood Beach more awesome than what it already was. I would recommend this gem of a hotel to anyone.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Olatoya F
Reviewed 10 August 2018

We had a hard time to find a hotel close to the beach at reasonable price as we are not local we don't know the area well, but we were very surprised of location so close to the beach and walking distance to bars and restaurants from Ocean Inn. There are also nice park for biking and a splash pad playground for kids! Its is small hotel with old Florida style( we don't like huge hotels with elevators), friendly stuff, clean and quiet patio area. They also serve breakfast and coffee =)
I wish we knew about that place long ago I highly recommend it

• Trip type: Travelled with family