See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

I am a long-time customer at Richard's Motel, and my experience with the staff is exemplary- especially Eddie. He is the evening front desk customer service rep for Richard's Motel, and he bends over backwards for the new arrivals. He has ALWAYS been very professional, and I HIGHLY recommend this establishment. I am also thankful to Mrs Gibson, she was very attentive when I forgot my personal pillows and phone.
Thank you Eddie and Mrs Gibson!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Tyler T, Public Relations Manager at Richard's Motel Courtyard, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Dear Frank D,

Thank you for sharing your kind comments with us about your stay. We appreciate you taking time to write them. As a small hotel chain with a large variety of rooms and a superior staff, we give you our best. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent customer service, best motel on the strip by far. Highly recommended. Farrah was extremely helpful.and fast as well. It was a 15 minute process she guided us through the property and a great tour

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Tyler T, Public Relations Manager at Richard's Motel Courtyard, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear Tajia M.,

Thank you for taking time to write a great review about our business and one of our superior family members. Our feedback is very important to us, and we love to see you enjoyed your stay and the overall customer service you received. Thank you once again, we hope to see you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I had a great stay at Richard's Motel Farrah really helps me and my family out she is a very nice pleasant woman and she is a real people's person and she's very enthusiastic and has a very uplifting spirit she made our stay very welcoming and comfortable

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Travis L.,

Thank you for choosing Richard's for your stay in Hollywood. As a small hotel with a large variety of rooms with several accommodations, we give our superior performance to make your stay a great one. To make your stay a memorable one, choosing Richard's motel remains as a great place to stay in tropical paradise. Thank you for your service, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

My first time at Richard's motel and it started great I was short cash on a room and Tyler and Melissa was the first to accommodate me and first appression means everything they got me a room and at a great discount and have awesome people skills.If anyone in Hollywood need a room for a day,week,or month Richards hotel and motel is the number #1 spot to be Thanks again to Tyler and Melissa for everything

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Tyler T, Public Relations Manager at Richard's Motel Courtyard, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

David,

Thank you for writing us a great review. We appreciate the time you took to write your kind comments. We want all guests to feel right at home with nice customer service and a relaxing stay in paradise, and no less a value for your budget. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us, and we hope to see you again soon.

Public Relations Manager

Reviewed 2 June 2017

myself and my family relocated to florida to be where the sun is always shinning we lucked across this city Hollywood and fell in love we have been enjoying ourselves and the sites and very glad we came we also lucked across the Richards motel and courtyard and have had a very comfortable stay the rooms are comfortable and clean the air is great the staff is nice thanks Eddy the ladies that help with the cleaning are awesome very friendly and make it like home please drop in and give them a try.....we did

Room Tip: courtyard is best rooms are right off the pool
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Tyler T, Public Relations Manager at Richard's Motel Courtyard, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience in such a great review. We appreciate that you took some time to write those kind comments about your stay at Richard's Motel Courtyard. Each and every day we strive to provide our guests with the best of service and a great room that fits your needs. Eddy works very hard to make every guest feel right at home, and so do our housekeepers. Thank you once again, and we hope to see you again soon. Have a great day.