7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$529
Orbitz.comUS$529
CheapTicketsUS$529
TravelocityUS$529
TripadvisorUS$529
Snaptravel
All reviews light show oasis tower vegas style hotel laser show lucky street pool party seminole tribe original hotel bell desk comedy club valet guy bottle of champagne slot machines council oaks long line rooms are nice mini vacation
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We love the hotel but the parking garage was very far front the front desk. We asked for a very high room, non smoking and pool view, we got one at 9th floor the view was excellent but a soon we opened the door we felt the cigar smell and a comb in the bathroom. We called customer service and after 15 min calling somebody answered and he apologized but he said the hotel was full and if we open the door from a sanitized room in ours. My husband went downstairs and after apologizing the manager offered a room with a junio suite but street view. We said no an finally they found a room just below the first one. We had a good time but I doubted of the cleanliness they offer

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank LuisaD169
Guest Services Team, Other at The Guitar Hotel at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We are sorry to hear that you had reason to question our room sanitation but are glad that we were able to rectify the situation. We would love to hear next time any suggestions you have for making your visit even better!

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 12 January 2021

I stayed in the Hard Rock Hotel with my husband and some friends for 6 days. When we checked in, the staff seemed nice enough. After being there for a couple of days with no housekeeping service, my husband called down to the front desk and was informed that they "could not" provide any housekeeping service or room cleaning due to COVID-19. We asked for clean sheets and they said they would bring us some and we could change the bed ourselves. We asked for clean towels and they stated they could not change out our towels. But we could put them on the floor outside our room in the hall, and they would come into our room to bring fresh towels. Made no sense whatsoever. Because if we did have COVID, then we have spread it to everyone in the hall that walks by. The final straw was when we ran out of toilet paper. We had to beg for more. I feel that the "restrictions" they were imposing had nothing to do with COVID-19, but were an excuse to offer less service for the same expensive price. No matter what type of pandemic or virus, a person needs bare necessities when staying abroad. Did not know that I needed to pack toilet paper along with my shampoo and razors. Ridiculous. It was not sanitary to deny us any and all housekeeping services and necessities for 6 DAYS. The COVID restrictions are absurd and lack all common sense. In my educated opinion, they are causing more spread than preventing. Save your money. Go to a hotel that provides towels and toilet paper for a much cheaper price.

Room tip: Choose a room with toilet paper.
Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank witewite
Guest Services Team, Other at The Guitar Hotel at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit with us. We are highly regarded for providing exceptional service for our guests despite today's challenges but it sounds like we did not succeed with you this time.

We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your experience with you in greater detail. Please contact us directly by email to feedback@shrss.com and reference your review on Tripadvisor. We hope to hear back from you soon

Reviewed 23 December 2020 via mobile

if you planning on enjoying the pool after check out time, forget about it. You will be escorted out like a criminal
I simply tried enjoying my pool before my flight.
Maybe because I had complimentary stays with no benefits but apparently that’s how hardrock treats their loyal guests. I come there all the time but never thought I’ll be escorted from the pool like I was today.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Hajar B
Guest Services Team, Other at The Guitar Hotel at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review your trip to see us. We are disappointed to learn that your experience didn’t meet your expectations.

We would appreciate hearing some details about your visit. Please contact us directly by email to feedback@shrss.com and reference your Tripadvisor review.

Reviewed 19 December 2020

This review is more about the hotel, grounds and casino.
Before going inside the hotel/casino, during the day time, I drove to the top floor (7th) of one of the 2 garages. this one is the Lucky street garage.
Once on top, 2 amazing views: north and south.
North view will have a good view of downtown Fort Lauderdale
South view has a view in horizon of downtown Miami. It also offers a view of the new Hardrock Guitar hotel and the new Oasis tower. Also a good view of the man made lagoon,pool area, cabanas by pool area and the pool party area. You should also go back to the top of that garage at night as it will offer you an amazing view of the hotel and grounds Lights. The guitar hotel offer a light show and also has a projectile laser r light shooting up into the sky.
I proceeded to the other garage named Seminole way garage and parked on the VIP floor(card required) how ever guest may park on the 6floor all the way up to the 9th floor.
Any entrance in this time of age will require temperature check and security at each entrances, enforcing face covering masks. went down escalator only to enter the new renovated casino which offers all kind of slot machines ,card games and roulette. Casino has a central bar, food court and restaurants. Restaurants available are Chinese, Japanese, italian,korean, Hardrock Cafe, Steak restaurant($$$$$) and more.
In hotel lobby, you have shops, a beautiful water display and also a lobby bar and restaurants. hotel also offers a spa.
This is a great place for adults, i would not bring kids with me.
While most of employees are well trained, professionals, caring, some others can show you that they are there just for the pay check.

Room tip: Guital Tower get rooms with pool or resort view. Oasis Tower get rooms facing pool area and these rooms also offer balconies.
Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank flyaapurser

We are delighted to hear that you had such wonderful experience with us and enjoyed the amazing views at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 18 November 2020 via mobile

The hotel and staff was amazing especially Shelby Lee who was our server at the pool. She ‘s very accommodating and very quick in serving our drinks! I also thought that the pool was so cool (because of the music) and mostly, I had fun during our stay and would love to go back.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank cinnamonbuns61
Guest Services Team, Other at The Guitar Hotel at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2020

Thanks for recognizing Shelby Lee and for sharing the great fun you had with us at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood. We hope to welcome you back again soon!