4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$116
View deal
Expedia.comUS$116
Hotels.comUS$116
PricelineUS$116
eDreamsUS$116
Trip.comUS$224
FindHotelUS$116
All reviews hollywood beach parking pass perfect location margaritaville resort beach towels literally steps definitely stay here again per day live music motel umbrellas bicycles ocean florida tiki
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 April 2021 via mobile

From the first phone call to departure day, my stay at the St Maurice was absolutely great! Had to change accommodations a couple times when my sister decided to visit—Myra and the rest of the crew delivered warm, personalized service and handled everything perfectly. The property is classic mid-century old school Florida motel, nothing fancy but clean and everything in good working order. Free beach chairs and beach towels available to borrow, and omg the location! 80 steps to Margaritaville, 100 steps to the golden sands of beautiful Hollywood Beach. One block from the wonderful and funky waterfront Le Tub, GQ’s #1 burger in America. St Maurice is a gem—same value price as others on the beach, but so much better in so many ways!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank markdV3409IL
St Maurice Maurice, Owner at St Maurice Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2021

Hi Mark, thank you for posting a review of your recent stay! We are so pleased to read your stay was absolutely perfect. It was a pleasure hosting you and your sister. We hope to se you guys on your next beach getaway!

Reviewed 18 April 2021 via mobile

My wife and I stay here once or twice a year. The experience is always great. Typically we are greeted by Mayra. We always appreciate her friendly demeanor and hospitality. The rooms are Motel style, so no pesky elevators and stairs to deal with. It is located within a few east steps of the famous Hollywood Broadwalk and beach front. You will be just a quick stroll to numerous restaurants, ice cream and gift shops. They have chairs, umbrellas, and towels to use at no extra charge. And nice Tiki huts to sit under in the evenings. Beautiful sunrises and sunsets make this location one to remember.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank e9889

Thank you for posting a review of you recent stay with us. and thank you for continuing to choose St. Maurice for your Beach getaways. We will be sure to share tis review with Mayra. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 April 2021

This place is beautiful. If you're looking to spend the majority of your time on the ocean and walking the boardwalk, stay here. The rooms are simple in that beautiful Art Decor style, but with A/C, streaming App TV in my room, and a small kitchenette. (I stayed in an efficiency). Staff was super friendly. You're seconds from awesome restaurants and bars and just a short walk from the intercostal side. The courtyard areas are a wonderful place to relax. My door (and I counted) was 40 steps from the edge of the sand. Sunrises spectacular and a gem that I am so glad to have discovered.

1  Thank AlpinebyWeekender
St Maurice Maurice, Owner at St Maurice Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are happy to see that you had such a great time. Until next time! The sunrise is waiting.
Kind regards,
St. Maurice Beach Inn

Reviewed 12 April 2021

I can not say enough about the staff at St. Maurice's! Andrew truly went out of his way to make our quick 2 day stay remarkable! We cant wait to come back! Location Location Location! From the beach, the broadwalk, amazing food and nightlife we had it all within a min or 2 walk.

1  Thank LoveTravel515022
St Maurice Maurice, Owner at St Maurice Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2021

Thank you for review and feedback. We are so happy that you enjoyed everything. We cannot wait to have you back!

Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

Friendly staff and great location. My friend and I enjoyed our experience. Loved the courtyard. I really appreciated how they rented bikes, beach chairs, beach umbrellas, beach towels, and water boards for free. Saved a lot of money! I also loved how they provided glasses, silverwear, and plates. Very helpful when warming up leftovers.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank afischer21
St Maurice Maurice, Owner at St Maurice Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2021

Thank you for your kind review and feedback. We are so happy that you had a great time and enjoyed all of the amenities that we offer. Our staff is always happy to help you with whatever you need. Thank you so much and come again!