US$140
US$133
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Caribbean Resort Suites(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$80
  • Pool
Caribbean Resort by the Ocean(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$80
  • Beachfront
Circ Hotel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$119
  • Pool
Beach Rooms Inn - Hollywood Beach(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$89
Coral House Hotel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$54
  • Breakfast included
US$139
US$155
4,453 results
All reviewsconference centerlobby barbeautiful hotelcorner suitebusiness conferenceocean viewpool areaself parkingspring breakbeach resortbeach chairssouth floridafort lauderdalepoolsbalconyfalloncurios
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The worst hotel I ever stayed in and the worst customer service ever. They never answer the front desk phone very rude people working in this hotel. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. They were not accommodating to any of my requests. I will never return to this girls anywhere in Miami is better than this.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Maayan C
Daniela S, Guest Relations Manager at The Diplomat Beach Resort Hollywood, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Maayan C,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Our goal is to provide our valued guests with exceptional service and we are therefore disappointed to hear that your experience during your last visit did not live up to that promise. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you encountered. Be confident your comments will be shared with our management team and internal resolutions will be find. I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Daniela Sierra.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with my teenage daughter on Spring Break. Mother daughter trip! The staff was great! We checked-in our bags at 9AM, Tuesday. We returned a couple of hours later to retrieve them for extra clothes. The staff was kind and accommodating. We checked in at 4:00 to the 30th floor, ocean view. Really, get the ocean view, it’s really the best judging from the other views from the large windows at the elevators. We always found beach chairs, and were taken care of by the staff. The large portion of the bottom pool closest to the beach was our preference. Get there before 8AM. It really wasn’t bad even though it was spring break. The Diplomat Prime was outstanding, along with our waiter. The Monkitail was really good. We dined there two nights. Loved it! Great service and ambiance. The maids showed up at 9AM each morning. I even told them not to bother one morning, as we slept in. Staff opened the doors for us exiting to the pool. I saw them trying to assist people carrying their luggage out. I can’t say enough about how great this resort is! Thank you! We enjoyed our stay!

Stayed: March 2018

Dear NTravelFamily,

Thank you very much for choosing us as your Spring Break destination in South Florida and for taking the time to share your experience with us! I am truly happy to learn that your mother daughter trip was memorable and a complete success. I do agree with you, the views from our deluxe ocean rooms are legendary. I am delighted to hear that our service exceeded your expectation and that you were able to try our tasty menus. I look forward to welcome you and your family back.

Best regards,

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

The beach beds rentals are wonderfully relaxing. Go find Louby the manager on the beach. The Diplomat is the five star hotel in Hallandale beach and Louby treats you go five star service he treats you like a movie star!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank David S
Denitsa G, Front Office Manager at The Diplomat Beach Resort Hollywood, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear David S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! I am grateful for your kind words and be confident all will be shared with Louby and the rest of our management! I am looking forward to see you back here soon,

Denitsa G

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Hotel event staff over booked Hotel and bumped our customers and attendees to a 2 star crap Hotel down the street. Beware of this hotel. I came for a trip in December 2017 to check out the hotel in advance and got bumped then as well. Save yourself the headache and look for another venue.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
1  Thank Lisa T
Daniela S, Guest Relations Manager at The Diplomat Beach Resort Hollywood, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Lisa T,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay at the Diplomat Beach Resort. Our goal is to provide our guests with exceptional service and we are therefore disappointed to hear that we did not exceed your expectations during your visit with us. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you encountered. It is extremely important to us to receive comments from our valued guests as it enables us to continually improve the standards we always look to exceed.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We ended up spending our last day in FL at this resort, and are so glad we took advantage of renting a beach cabana for the day! Our room wasn't ready so we stowed our bags, changed, and spent the day lounging by the ocean. Drink and food service available on the beach, which was wonderful.

Our room was great - lovely, cool decor and nice amenities.
We also ate at the Diplomat Prime restaurant which was outstanding!

We are used to smaller properties so the only thing that we took issue with (which probably doesn't bother most others) is the relationship to a conference arena. The resort is massive, so there were many, many people and for us sometimes it got a bit overwhelming. So if you are a traveler that prefers quieter spaces, this might not be the place for you.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Qwerty35,

Thank you for choosing us as your destination in South Florida and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am truly happy to hear about your day at the beach and the memorable service that you experienced while staying with us. I must agree with you, Diplomat Prime is genuinely amazing! I look forward to welcome you back.