Caribbean Resort Suites(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$83
Hotels.com
Circ Hotel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$119
  • Pool
Caribbean Resort by the Ocean(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$159
Hotels.com
US$53
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

Beach Rooms Inn - Hollywood Beach(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$84
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$77
Adobe Hacienda Motel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$285
US$261
  • Beachfront
2,679 results
All reviewsblue platefood courtcouncil oakslot machineshotel and casinotable gamesgreat casinopoker roompool viewnorth towerroom keygreat poolsouth floridavalet parkinglive musicfort lauderdalegambling
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We enjoyed our stay. It is a good hotel with lots of amenities. Very good pool area with rocks and bar area. Good spa. Close to FLL airport and roads although it is not close to city area. New guitar shaped building is looking good.

Room Tip: Ask for room with the view of the pool. Nice pool.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Palma L, Guest Relations Manager at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hopefully we can earn that extra star from you on your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was my 1st time here I loved the casino. Everyone was so nice & helpful as I was out of town. It is now on my list of Places to go when in Florida. The food in the food court was excellent. Staff so helpful.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Nice, we made the list! See you soon hopefully.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a fantastic time! we are not gamblers, but enjoyed every minute of the pool ! Our friends took us to Ft Lauderdale and we had a blast. So much to do and see! The food at the hotel was very good & the night life was fun

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

That means a lot to us! We've added more live entertainment inside to help us maintain that vibe during our construction period, we're glad to hear it's helping!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

The hotel was nice. My wife loved the pool which was very nice. The rooms were clean and nice. We ate at the hard rock café and the food was good. We had no luck gambling at all. I could not win anything.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Palma L, Guest Relations Manager at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We're sorry you didn't have a winning experience, but we're glad to hear you enjoyed the resort!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

This was our 15th anniversary and a surprise for my wife.
The concierge surprised us with champagne and strawberries along with a congratulation note. He worked with the bell Captain to make sure my bags, which I dropped off early, were in my room. This made the surprise for my wife perfect. The front desk gave us an upgrade to a pool view room. Although there is major construction going on, the way in which the staff directed the view was exceptional. This shows a level on commitment to their guest that I have not found in other resort style properties not under construction. Great Job
Did not know the Council Oak restaurant had moved. I felt like I was in an afterhours pop up club. The food however, was amazing and wait staff was very accommodating. This was a surprise anniversary and the server did not miss a cue.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Palma L, Guest Relations Manager at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

This is amazing, thank you for spending your anniversary with us!