All reviews nice pool close to the airport cruise ft lauderdale fll
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

The staff at the front desk and the shuttle driver were very nice & helpful. This is a good, inexpensive hotel for flying out of Ft Lauderdale. They have a decent breakfast and a new CEO little pool. Free shuttle to/from the airport.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2018

We were pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness & kind staff. Our room was impeccably clean. The grounds were very nicely maintained. We enjoyed the breakfast in the morning. The waffles were delicious.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

My stay was comfortable
and efficient. Anyone who is thinking of coming here, please ask for Sara. She is phenomenal and hospitable and Quality Inn better keep her!! She was helpful from the time we walked in till the time we checked out

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel is ok, as long as the hotel is not booked solid because if that happens, then parking is hard to find. The parking lot is not equipped to handle that many cars and I had to park in a spot not meant to be a parking spot. The office is not 24 hours so you can't ask them anything after office hours, so get everything done before hand. The staff is nice and the rooms are ok. The breakfast is ok, but the room where you can it the breakfast is small and I had to eat my breakfast in my room.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Delilah1000
izzy f, we at Quality Inn & Suites Hollywood Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thank You for Staying with us at our award winning hotel. My, my, my, Delilah Why, why, why, Delilah Did you not ask for one of the front desk agents or ask for a manager. We are open 24 at the front desk. i can only think that you came when they closed the door to go to the bathroom. For breakfast we have a beautiful seating in the patio over looking the water. See you soon always book direct!

Reviewed 21 December 2017

We had two rooms rented for our crew on business and one of the guys gotten bitten by bed bugs. We took pictures and had the manager go to the room so we could show her. She was very mad that our worker was taking the sheets off of the bed to show her. She blamed it on us!! The rooms were newly renovated but don't let that fool you. Take the sheets off of the bed and the mattress cover and you will see the bugs and filthy dirty mattresses that were re-used! The manager told us we we get a full refund and we did not. I called and they put me through to the customer relations person Rachel who is the most rude, un-professional person I have ever spoken to. I could not even have a conversation with her because she kept yelling over me. At first she said she had no record of this happening and then miraculously she remembered and told me it was our company and we were ban from staying there! She told me we photo shopped the pictures we took which is ridiculous because the manager was in the room and seen the bugs!! All I wanted was to be refunded for the stay which any other hotel would of done.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
izzy f, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hollywood Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Absolutely Horrendous > < This is a ONE and done never to write another review. These are limited one time profile for the purpose of exaggeration and retaliation. We are sorry that you want to try to Scammed the HOTEL with these false claims. By your own admission you had 4 guys but only one guy aledgely got bitten. But the way he was bitten it could have been something on the construction site or a rash. The week before you came your room was completely gutted and renovated with all new furniture flooring mattresses we even exterminated. We no longer have carpet. The room was sold before and after you came and we never had a claim like this. It also has been occupied every day since ou left. The Manager is trained and we strip the entire room did not find a thing we even called our exterminator nothing was found. Our mattress have a protector on them to prevent any of this. Also we exterminate and pre treat for bugs. Our housekeeping team takes pride in the detail cleaning of our rooms every day. There is not a room that I or my family would not sleep in. Our Renovated rooms have Serta perfect sleeper pillow top beds mattress, granite tops in the bath room, microwave and refrigerator. Our sheets and towels are of higher quality than most people have in their house. Plus we provide extra pillows on each bed. What make us great is that we are a budget friendly full service HOTEL with quality CLEAN room, you also get a super Location next to the cruise ports, free shuttles, and great service and with many great amenities. Good luck with you! Wish You wELL* Thank You For Staying with US!