Lowest prices for your stay
US$109
Free cancellation until 04/02/22
FindHotelUS$119
CheapTicketsUS$104
TripadvisorUS$104
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2019

Miss. Cindy was the best and she was very helpful and friendly. I will be back. Nice clean. Respectful and good hospitality. I enjoy my stay nice clean room very pleased. Thank you so much for.your help. Cindy

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Tyler_Therrien, Manager at Richard's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2019

Dear Melissa M,

Thank you for choosing Richard's Hotel for your stay in Hollywood, FL. Your patronage is very much appreciated and valued. As a small chain of hotels in the Hollywood-Hallandale area, we strive to provide superior service to all guests and assure a pleasant and most welcoming experience possible for upmost enjoyment in our little tropical paradise in South Florida. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, and we hope to see you again soon!

Management

Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

As soon you walk into the office you instantly get a huge smile and pleasant atmosphere.
The receptionist (Lisa) DOING A GRATE JOB FINDING YOU THE RIGHT PLACE FOR THE RIGHT PRICE.
I been in this hotel for long periods of time and never got disappointed.
The crew is awesome and the price is fitting everyone.
They have a huge variety of rooms and prices. I recommend Richard Hotel to anyone that looking for a peace of mind during business or vacation.
One of the best places that i stay in.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Tyler_Therrien, Manager at Richard's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking time to write us a review of your experience with Richard's Motel. Your service is very much appreciated. Your satisfaction is one our top priorities and we hope to see you again very soon!

Cordially,

Management Dept.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

My stay at Richards Hotel was excellent. The rooms are super clean, comfortable and spacious. Very beautiful ! Very clean and relaxing pool, fantastic ammenties. Location is great, markets, shopping and dining just steps away. The staff is incredible , they offer excellent and friendly service. I definitely recommend Richards Hotel for your next stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Tyler T, Public Relations Manager at Richard's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our business. We're glad you enjoyed your stay, and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

I was in the office this morning, Tyler is such a great man and funny. I’m doing business with them for a long time now and so far so good, the room is so clean and neat, the housekeepers are friendly

Trip type: Travelled solo
Tyler T, Public Relations Manager at Richard's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing us for your stay in Hollywood. Richard's Hotel is a valuable alternative to a full-service hotel so we always give you the best service in a friendly, personal manner. I appreciate you sharing your kind comments, and love to see returning customers that come year after year...

We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Came in as a returning guess and havent been disappointed yet. Tyler helped above me above and beyond getting us I to a room and working with us on dates we were quoted differently. My husband and I will definitely be back...again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Rafeel L,

Thank you for giving feedback on your stay with us! We value each review we receive. As a small chain of hotel in Hollywood & Hallandale, we strive to make each guest the most comfortable. With tropical plants, a variety of animals, and a friendly staff, Richard's Family of Lodgings provides you with a unique experience to make your stay the best it can be.

Thank you once again for your kind comments, and we hope to see you again very soon!