“Awesome dinner with outstanding service ✨✨✨”

Council Oak Steak and Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Council Oak Steak and Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 615 Restaurants in Hollywood
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: US 441/State Road 7
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

A great place to celebrate with family. It was a weekend and reservation is recommended. We had an excellent dinner from beginning to end . My family enjoyed the caesars salad, steak , lobster mac and cheese and seafood cioppino. My oyster Rockefeller is kind of raw with sooo much spinach on the top but my family ate it.

We ordered the choc soufflé and key lime pie and I have to say , it's one of the best key lime pie I've ever tasted!!! We want to thank our waiter Keith and company for an outstanding service ✨✨✨

Reviewed 11 January 2017

My first time eating here was special. I had the honor of having a business meeting here with The Voice of the Octagon Bruce Buffer, Entertainment Impresario Uncle Louie, and Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida Secretary Gabriel Osceola before our photoshoot. This place was classy, nicely lit, had friendly staff, the food was great, and has become a regular dinner spot / business meeting location for me. ~ @themindofreyrey

Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

We went to Council Oak for my wife's birthday and it proved to be a very good pick. The service from beginning to end was excellent. We had the steak, which was recommended, and it was perfect. I started with the wedge salad which was excellent and a lot of food. Desserts and coffee were very good too. Drinks stayed full and able was bussed in a very timely manner. Noise is this part of the restaurant was tame.

Also, without alcohol, it ran about $125 per person. Restaurant is connected to casino and other entertainments as well.

I would recommend Council Oak.

1  Thank Timothy L
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

We sat at bar and had young lady who was well trained and very gracious! We had stone crabs and salad and almost served to perfection!!!

1  Thank bobjoness
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

The Council Oak Steak and Seafood Restaurant is located inside the Hard Rock Casino in Hollywood Florida. Went their on Wednesday December 14 at 8pm. I did not need a reservation and our party of 3 was seated immediately. You start off with a hot lemon scented towel for each guest at the table to freshen up. The wait staff is five stars. Extremely attentive to detail. The bread that came to the table was delicious. A mix of regular bread , pizza bread , and garlic sticks. I ordered the French Onion soup , blue cheese wedge salad which comes with a shot of vodka that is paired with it. The shot was unexpected and a nice touch. I had the stone crab as an appetizer , and a seafood dish with shrimp , clams , and lobster. Everything was perfect. Bill for three without drinks was $275.00.
If you are looking for a great meal and you are in the Hollywood/Ft Lauderdale area , I highly recommend The Council Oak.

1  Thank Poconop