Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$89
View deal
Hotels.comUS$110
Expedia.comUS$110
CheapTicketsUS$110
TravelocityUS$110
Orbitz.comUS$110
Agoda.comUS$89
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2020

Decent facilities, modern and clean. Not the friendliest or helpful staff, but the price is right! Bed was comfortable. Trying to get clean towels was like pulling teeth. Location is central to fort lauderdale and miami.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank Joseph C
Reviewed 11 March 2020

We flew to Hollywood, so were without a car for 2 months. Part of the Richard's Motel complex, Green Seas Motel proved to be clean and affordable, with great service in an excellent location close to bus stops. We have already booked for next year! 3 stars only because it's not on the beach.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 2 June 2019 via mobile

Great motel for this price!!! Nicie- she is the best who helped me!!! Staff very cute and nice. quiet area. Clean pool, a lot of stores around the motel. But to far from beach, but I like spend my time near the pool

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank Anton S
Tyler_Therrien, Manager at Green Seas Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2019

Dear Anton S,

Thank you for taking time to share your views with us about your stay at Green Seas Motel. As a small piece of tropical paradise in Hollywood, FL, Green Seas is a economical alternative to a big hotel chain by providing personal service with a smile and beautiful rooms to make your stay the most pleasant and comfortable. We are 5 minutes from major shopping and restaurants in the area, as well as only 1.5 miles away from the famous Hollywood Beach boardwalk! Thank you once again for your kind comments and we hope to see you again soon.

Management

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

I couldn't ask for a better deal. Tyler was amazing and made me feel really comfortable with my stay. Fresh towels and blankets. New appliances and furniture. Great staff and great room. I would recommend this room to anyone. Cheers

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Tyler T, Public Relations Manager at Green Seas Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate you taking time to write a review about your experience at Richard’s Motel. As a small chain of lodgings in the Hollywood and Hallandale Beach area, we are always striving to provide superior service, with a smile, and make your stay the best possible. Thank you again, and it was my pleasure doing business with you.

Have a great day!

Management
Public Relations Manager

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

I stay there everyweekend and the room is so clean and the people there is so amazing. Tyler is such a wonderful person that explained you every detail and what you need to know and he s very great and polite

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank John S
Tyler T, Public Relations Manager at Green Seas Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Dear John S,

Thank you for reviewing our business. We hope you continue to see us as your "home away from home", we hope to see you again very soon!

PR Manager