“Very large Asian buffet”
Review of Teppanyaki Buffet

Teppanyaki Buffet
Ranked #126 of 651 Restaurants in Hollywood
Reviewed 10 January 2018

one wonder how they can offer such a large selection of all you can eat food at an affordable price. Hard to beat the quality/price ratio of this Asian buffet. From Sushi to fresh oystersat night) they have food for every tatse.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Today I stop with 2 other friends to this Teppanyaki buffet who we thought it might be good to stop by. Upon arrival I headed to the Hibachi which I was craving for, I took a plate served my rice and all the ingredient I wanted to eat. When who thinks is a hibachi chef told me the rice couldn't be mix; I was surprise and question this chef cause all other Hibachi I been to they do the mix, I asked to speak with the manager which rudely this person did not called. I head to the front desk and ask for the manager and this lady who was in the front desk told me there were no managers; again I was stunned that a place like this did not have a manager, I explained the situation to this front desk lady which her response was we do not mix rice in the hibachi, I told her I was the one that will eat it and she did not pleased my desire repeating we do not do it here, I told her ya'll should have a sign-up there so people could know she ignore and preferred to loose 3 clients and futures to comes than complying with one pleased client. Obviously I told them I was not going to eat there neither my friends. We walked out and certainly I would not recommend this place to anybody that witches their plate as you like it and neither I would ever and never go back to this place nor recommend this place to any of my friends.nor followers. I will not go back were I was not treated nor welcome to eat comfortably..

1  Thank rafylatino
Reviewed 16 November 2017

this is an asian type of buffet offering chineese and japanese food ( Sushi) .
They offer a good selection and most of the dishes are well prepared for a buffet. The price is also right and this makes for repeat visits

1  Thank Jpvilleneuve20
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Google was our friend once again on the third night of our trip.
Found this gem and headed straight out with lower expectations as the evening was wearing on and it was a Sunday
How wrong were we?
It was absolutely bustling with food being constantly replenished.
I demolished a number of Egg rolls ( we don't get them in Scotland) as well as sampling just about everything else (not seafood though as i'm not a fan)
There was a large selection of Sushi too, which I somehow missed until I was too full to aoppreciate it.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Came for dinner after working all day. Hibachi was good - only 2 in front of me. Maybe 7 different types of shrimp - all were delicious! Sushi was extremely good! We are not normally buffet people - so this was an incredibly, happy accidental find!