Lowest prices for your stay
US$180
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$180
Destinia.com
US$159
Free cancellation until 26/01/22
WyndhamUS$180
Hotels.comUS$180
Lol.travelUS$221
1,320 results
All reviews red lobster pre cruise stay cruise port dave and busters shuttle service lauderdale airport airport shuttle next morning one night stay ft lq pets florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2021

We chose this place for one night as we had a very early flight the next day so we thought it was perfect for the occasion . This is a pet friendly property and although we were not informed prior to our booking we were fine with that . The problem came when we wanted to sleep. There was a dog barking all the times in a room next door or nearby. The dog was left alone by the guests , I think they went to have dinner and left the poor dog alone so he kept barking. This became soon a nightmare as it was 1 am and the dog did not stop. When I called the front desk they told me there was nothing they could do if we dont want to move to another room . My son was very tired but unable to sleep and we had a lot of luggage so moving for 4 hours was not an option. We were very happy first with the property but ended very dissapointed about this hotel . They really need to check their pets policy.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 4 August 2021 via mobile

I was disappointed because my experience with La Quintas in general has been much better. The hotel staff is mediocre. But the location, despite being close to some commerce, is bad. Especially at night, this place is not super safe. Rooms are also quite dirty and overall internal maintenance is borderline.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank dmsmlmnmam
Reviewed 27 July 2021

This place has so many problems, including rooms that are filthy, falling apart, needs major updating. When problems were brought to the attention of staff, they could care less! It's best to go elsewhere and avoid the headaches.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ft. Lauderdale Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2021

Thank you for leaving us a review regarding your recent stay. I am sorry to hear your stay didn't meet your expectations. We try our best to provide the best product to our guests and I am sorry to hear that was not reflected during your stay. Thank you again for bringing these items to our attention.

Reviewed 23 July 2021

After check in confusion, our stay was ok, nothing special about our stay. Hotel ran out of coffee and did not make any more.There seemed to be a lot of noise in the hotel. People in adjoining room, not part of our party, were loud and conversations could be heard.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 July 2021

This dog hotel location kicked us out in less than 15 minutes. Put 7lb poodle in room, went to get luggage from car, came back in and the front desk lady said dog barked and next door guest complained. Said they would call animal control if we did not leave. Also would not connect me with the hotel manager. Told me to find a dog sitter or a kennel. When I told her I drove 4 hours for a dinner meeting and knew no sitters or kennels, she could not care less. Missed my meeting. Eventually found another hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends