“Yum! ”

The Feast Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Feast Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 44 Restaurants in Holmes Beach
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly
Description: The Feast Restaurant is a family owned and operated establishment opened in 2009. Brothers Joseph and Christofer Dale are the Chefs and Owners and you will always find one or both of them in the kitchen during service. We strive to offer our customers the freshest local and exotic cuisine in a warm family friendly atmosphere. We have a large selection of wines from around the globe and feature the islands largest craft and Microbrew beer selection. Open for lunch and dinner daily, reservations are recommended for dinner or large parties.
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Started the meal with soup and I loved the lobster bisque. My husband and stepdaughter both loved the clam chowder. My husband loved the local beer and is now on a mission to buy a case of what he tried! My stepdaughter got the pizza which was excellent- very cheesy and garlicky. My husband thought his hogfish sandwich and baked beans were the best he's had. The coconut shrimp and shrimp wraps that I had were good, but probably the least impressive thing we ordered. Found the menu to be varied for lunch and priced very fairly. Will be back for dinner!

Reviewed 13 October 2016

I really like grouper and usually get it at the island restaurants.
By far, the Feast has the best !
When my grandkids visit, The Feast, is their first request when eating out.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

My wife and I visited Feast for our anniversary. The food was amazing! We would love to go back. I highly recommend reservations as people were turned away that didn't have them.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Having just returned to Anna Maria after our summer sojourn we couldn't wait to visit our favourite eatery, would the staff be as good, has the menu changed, is the food still good? We needn't have worried, after a true island welcome we looked through the updated menu, ordered our food, sipped our wine and savoured the flavours, still excellent.
Be sure to book this place has gotten really poplular

Reviewed 7 October 2016

Awesome! No other way to put it. Everything we ordered was fresh, delicious, and fully satisfying. And when I say everything, believe me, I eat a ridiculous amount of food when I go out. The pizza. Oh my goodness, the pizza. I don't understand how any other pizza place in that area stays in business. I sucked down two of them by myself while visiting. I highly recommend this restaurant. You will not be disappointed. Everyone there was so pleasant too. My only regret was that I didn't try it last year when we visited. Out of the dozens of places I've eaten from AMI down to St. Armands circle, it's definitely within the top 10. Within the top 4 on AMI itself in my opinion.