“Could be Better”
Review of Crumps Landing

Crumps Landing
Ranked #7 of 57 Restaurants in Homosassa
Reviewed 14 August 2021

We visited for lunch yesterday. The food was very good, service was very good, good atmosphere however the music was very loud and the musician they had playing and singing was even louder. We could hardly talk across the table.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (233)

Reviewed 18 July 2021

If I could leave no stars I would. We were having a great night, atmosphere was amazing. We were sat at our table, my son ordered a group sandwich & our food was delivered by the food runners. We nicely waived our waitress over to the table to notify her that a Cuban sandwich had come out instead of a Grouper sandwich (two very different types of food & also who orders a Cuban sandwich at a seafood restaurant?).

Instead of nicely discussing the situation, she rudely demanded that we had ordered a Cuban sandwich, and I quote “uh no, you ordered a Cuban sandwich”. My son tried speaking and she interrupted again saying “no, you order a Cuban Sandwich” while aggressively leaning over the table. Our table was silent for the rest of dinner as my son had no words as to why she yelled at him.

We tried speaking to her saying she could have handled the situation differently and she completely rolled her eyes and walked away avoiding us for the rest of the night.

She never once checked on us or refilled our drinks.

A very disappointing turn from what started to be such a great night.

Reviewed 14 July 2021

This place is amazing! We felt like we were on two hour vacation. The setting is beautiful, right on the river! There are many "zones" for dining and drinking: tiki bar, dock side tables, dock tiki bar, tables in the sand, etc... There is even a pirate ship play structure for kids. Watching all the boats go by is very entertaining.
The food is awesome as well. The mahi mahi tacos were probably the best ever. Order the Pina colada with Carmel swirled on the inside of the glass and topped with whipped cream and toasted coconut. The service was outstanding, very friendly. I had to be dragged out of there kicking and screaming.
I would HIGHLY recommend this place for drinks and lunch/dinner with friends, fun date or bring the kids along.
We will be back again and again!!!

1  Thank WoodsideStables
Reviewed 12 July 2021 via mobile

First visit for my husband and I.
Started out sitting at the bar while waiting for a waterside table. In only a short 25 minutes we were seated. Super sweet knowledgeable waitress got our drinks out quickly. Thunderstorm rolled in causing us to have to move under the tiki hut to eat. We had the nachos, Cuban sandwich with slaw and side sweet potatoe fries (best I’ve ever eaten). Would highly recommend this location. We will be back. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

1  Thank Nicole S
Reviewed 11 July 2021 via mobile

The food was really good. The price was good too and we got generous portions of food. We weren’t able to finish our meals. The seating is a bit different than a normal restaurant because the main area is an outdoor area under a large roof. There’s also lots of other areas to eat near the water or on the beach.