“Always a great time”

Living on Island Time
Reviewed 7 March 2017

After reading some of the bad reviews I can see there are a lot of "captains" out there lol its called FISHING not CATCHING! Sometimes you do not land 15 tuna and to the people saying the boat is crowded its crowded for a reason! No other ship in the area works harder to put you on the fish. I have been out with these twice so far since moving down here from Jersey and had a ton of fun and caught fish both times. Lines getting crossed on a party boat happens its part of the experience. Crew always make me laugh and usually I am with good company on board. I bring my own rod/reel but my buddy uses one of theirs every time never had an issue. lol one thing I will say dont leave the clicker on haha.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

My wife and I greatly enjoy fishing with the Island Time crew. The boat is always clean and ready for the trip. The crews are professional and have a wealth of local knowledge that they willing share with their customers. Crew is always at the rail assisting customers and advising to help you land fish your fish.
I have experience the other boats in south county and by far Island Time is the best.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

By far the fastest to the fishing grounds of all the drift boats from Fort Pierce to Key West. Crew has vast knowledge of the local reef system and it's inhabitants. The boat is immaculate. This is a no reservation, first come first serve open boat, crowds are possible and the crew does everything possible to accommodate all. If you are worried about a crowd or possibly having to wait a few seconds for a mate to bait your hook, charter a private boat, it will only cost you about $600 more for the 4 hours. For $40, 4 hours, you cannot beat this trip.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Capt Max and Jessie where the best! Can't say enough about this crew. I learned a few things from friendly experts but mostly had one of the best fishing experiences of my life.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Great company and crew. A really fun drift boat to take the whole family fishing. Crew is professional and always willing to you how to drift fish and to make the trip as pleasant as possible you and your family. The captains and the mates make the extra effort to make sure everyone has a fun time and catch fish. There can be NO guarantee in fishing, but the chances are on this boat you will catch fish, they will be cleaned for you, and if on vacation the crews can recommend the many fine restaurants, locally, that are pleased to cook your catch. When I am down in South Florida the Southern Comfort IV and the Living on Island time are the "go to" fishing boats. You will have a lovely time with some great folks.

Been to Living on Island Time? Share your experiences!