“Awesome trip, great captain and cree”

Living on Island Time
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Went out fishing on the night trip while in town for business for a few days. Had a great time all around. The captain and the mate were awesome, making sure everyone had what they needed and constantly were able to keep the lines in the water. Didn't hurt that I was able to catch a shark and two king mackerels. Would definitely got back out with them if given the chance.

All reviews
"crossed"
"equipment"
"florida"

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Living on Island Time is in Hypoluxo, its also a way of life. You can rent a boat, go skiing, diving, fishing and do whatever when you decide. If you only have a day, its a wonderful day.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Took my 11 year old son and his 2 pals fishing with this lovely crew. I was anxious and called many times. Owner was responsive a friendly. she did everything I asked and more. What a delight. Crew on boat was charming and took great care to ensure that everyone on the ship was happy. Sadly we caught only 2 fish.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

After reading some of the bad reviews I can see there are a lot of "captains" out there lol its called FISHING not CATCHING! Sometimes you do not land 15 tuna and to the people saying the boat is crowded its crowded for a reason! No other ship in the area works harder to put you on the fish. I have been out with these twice so far since moving down here from Jersey and had a ton of fun and caught fish both times. Lines getting crossed on a party boat happens its part of the experience. Crew always make me laugh and usually I am with good company on board. I bring my own rod/reel but my buddy uses one of theirs every time never had an issue. lol one thing I will say dont leave the clicker on haha.

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 September 2016

My wife and I greatly enjoy fishing with the Island Time crew. The boat is always clean and ready for the trip. The crews are professional and have a wealth of local knowledge that they willing share with their customers. Crew is always at the rail assisting customers and advising to help you land fish your fish.
I have experience the other boats in south county and by far Island Time is the best.

Been to Living on Island Time? Share your experiences!