“Excellent Service from Owners and Crew”

Living on Island Time
Reviewed 9 November 2017

My buddy and I flew down for a conference from Philadelphia and only had one evening to fish. We originally were suppose to go out on a different charter that did not have enough people and ended up cancelling last minute. I called the folks from "Living on Island Time" and since timing to get to the boat was tight, and no taxis to be found, the owners ended up picking us up from the other dock and personally driving us to their dock where the boat waited for us. Although I cannot guarantee the same pick up service for anyone else, I can guarantee first class service from the owners and crew of this vessel! With their "full service vessel" MO we did not even had to handle bait, fish and especially tangled lines unless we opted to. My only regret is that the only cotton t-shirts in XL were in the color pink and I was unable to purchase one.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"filleted"
"equipment"

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Early morning drift fishing trip to enjoy so one and one time with my son. Not much luck at first but the ship crew were johnny on the spot untangling lines and rebating hooks as needed, Finally my son did catch a Mutton Snapper of keeper size and I was lucky enough to land a wimpy Trigger fish again keeper size.

The equipment was in good shape as the ship was. Only negative came at the end when everyone waiting for their fish to be filleted. It seemed like we were invisible and never got recognized to get to the head of the line. I assume there is an unsaid pecking order, regulars, bigger fish, girls in bikinis, etc, new guys .I just never figured it out and I paid as much as anyone else did???? probably won;t use this boat again because of this

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Fished island time with my family and had a great experience, Far superior to the other boats in Lantana.
Pros : loads of free easily accessible parking, Lovely gazebo area and benches to enjoy a sandwich before going out, AIR CONDITIONED boat, Non smoking boat unlike the others, and great customer service !!
Cons : none a this time

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Went out fishing on the night trip while in town for business for a few days. Had a great time all around. The captain and the mate were awesome, making sure everyone had what they needed and constantly were able to keep the lines in the water. Didn't hurt that I was able to catch a shark and two king mackerels. Would definitely got back out with them if given the chance.