“Burnt Pizza”

Add it.
Jenna Maria's
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 9 May 2013

We ordered 3 pizza's, all 3 were burnt and were not ready when we were told they would be. Last time they put pepperoni on a vegetable pizza. Will not be a third time.

Reviewed 16 February 2013 via mobile

I hear this ace came from NY well it's obvious with the attitude of the employees here! They need to realize they are in a very small beach community that does not like rude people especially when those same people are I the service industry. I may have thought better of other things in this place if we were not instantly taken back from the rudeness

Reviewed 21 December 2012

Went on Monday all you can eat mussels. Received my first order about eight mussels on top of linguini waited at least 20 minutes together my waiter to ask for more which then took about another 15 minutes received another half dozen or so after another 20 minutes the waiter came back I asked for another order had to wait another 20 plus minutes. The food was great but the service was not very desirable. I doubt if I will go back for "All you can eat mussels"

Reviewed 13 December 2012

We visited the week of opening and expected wrinkles. Dinner was good. Service was slow but understandable... It's was packed. Let a couple of months pass and revisited last night. The service a little better although it was not busy. Food had ample portions. Breads/knots were great. Penne Vodka had only a hint of sauce. Gnocchi Gargonzola had only a hint of bolognese sauce and most of the centers were near ice cold. Didn't bother to send it back. Just took it home to heat it up for lunch, maybe. Staffed seemed genuine on wanting to please, but how can the kitchen send out half frozen pasta after having the order for thirty minutes? It wasn't a rush.

Reviewed 20 October 2012

Let me just start by saying I really would like this restaurant to be successful because it is very convienently located for us when in Florida. Now I need to give an honest review. Pro's - The food was very good when it finally arrived at our table. I like the layout of the bar , it is the same as previous owners of "Tonic". The selection of food is good, not all Italian, nice mix of chicken, fish, pasta and pizzia . The wine by the bottle is very reasonably priced and they have a good selection of mixed drinks and martini's.

Cons - Service, service, service!!! It was a week night when we went for dinner 6 people arriving at 6:45pm Our food finally arrived at 8:30pm. Needless to say we where starving by then. The table of 4 behind us was already starting to ask where is there food and we arrived before them. When we complained to Jenna the owner, she apologized, and explained they had already gone thru one set of servers that did not work out so had to rehire. However there was no compensation for our poor service and long wait time, she could have offered us complementary drink or desert or something. I think this may come from lack of experience of dealing with customers but something she needs to rectifly if she wants people to return. When the food did finally arrive it was very good. We ordered Pizza, Osso Bucco, muscles, Mahi mahi in red pepper sauce, just to name a few.
Lastly, Im not sure why the food is coming out of the kitchen so slow whether its the kitchen staff, lack of experence , or just organization. But I hope they fix the problem. We will probably try this restaurant again but I think we will wait a while to see if they work out their service issues. However, Im not sure if our friends would be willing to give it another try, this was their second time there with the same service issues .They had hoped would have been worked out after 4 months of opening.