“Horrible service”

Add it.
Jenna Maria's
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Got seated....waited 30 minutes without a waiter even coming by and taking our drink order. Watched 3 tables get seated after us who were already getting served. Ended up getting up and leaving. Would never go back there again.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

We are beach residents and have been very happy with the food and the service at Jenna Maria's. To the reviewer expecting compensation when the owner was experiencing difficulty with servers I would say it seems that they did receive personal attention from the venue owner. It is difficult to start a restaurant in this economy and the struggling owner likely dose not have a large profit margin in this the first year.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

We ordered 3 pizza's, all 3 were burnt and were not ready when we were told they would be. Last time they put pepperoni on a vegetable pizza. Will not be a third time.

Reviewed 16 February 2013 via mobile

I hear this ace came from NY well it's obvious with the attitude of the employees here! They need to realize they are in a very small beach community that does not like rude people especially when those same people are I the service industry. I may have thought better of other things in this place if we were not instantly taken back from the rudeness

Reviewed 21 December 2012

Went on Monday all you can eat mussels. Received my first order about eight mussels on top of linguini waited at least 20 minutes together my waiter to ask for more which then took about another 15 minutes received another half dozen or so after another 20 minutes the waiter came back I asked for another order had to wait another 20 plus minutes. The food was great but the service was not very desirable. I doubt if I will go back for "All you can eat mussels"