See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 March 2018

This place is such a contrast in good and bad, the rooms were basically pretty good, nice beds, new carpet but the small fridge and microwave were so old they needed to be replaced. Just upgrading those two things would have made a huge difference, the sink and the hot plates also need to be replaced badly, with those upgrades the rooms would be nice, the location is as good as it gets, the balconies were great, loved the pool area, the only really bad thing was walking the hallways to get to your room, those were as bad as they get, it is clean and it grows on you, if you don't like character go elsewhere.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank acadiastones
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife were looking for a place to stay for two nights on the beach. This place for two nights was $249 total. I couldn’t find anything else directly on the beach in that price range. It is dated, you still use a door key instead of a card. The room has a kitchenette that is old but works. Carpet was like new in our room and the beds were in great shape and bug free. The AC unit was old and a little noisy but worked great. There was a few ants around the kitchenette. The bathroom is dated, but was clean. They have a couple of grills outback that you can cook on, and tables to eat at. The pool was clean and warm, and has steps that lead in. A handicapped lift is also available at the pool. If you are a high class person, you need to look on, but if you work hard for your dollar, and want a cheap place to sleep, and do what grown ups do in the hotel room at night this place is fine. I also travel with a service dog, and they were very accommodating.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JHill279
Reviewed 20 January 2018

This is definitely an older motel, dated and well-used, but worth the price;

I found my room very comfortable, right on the beach, within walking distance of several eating establishments, including coffee and CVS.

I had a king room with a kitchenette and it was perfect for me. I definitely will stay here again.

Room Tip: Front rooms face a busy nightlife establishment, but I found the noise very limited. Next time I would like to get a beach facing room.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank kymmrcway
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

We made the mistake not looking at the reviews when we booked ,,,, big mistake 2weeks before we wanted to cancel cause we saw reviews,, since we booked on Booking.com we thought we could a couple days before , nope not this place they were going to charge half the fee for the hotel room if we did !!!!!! Anyone going to Indian Rocks Beach ,Fl Beware!!!! Do not go to this hotel. ,, it is not a resort!!!!! It needs to be demolished,,, very rickety and old ,,no room service ,,, no clean towels ,,, old carpeting,,, hard beds,,, with hair and dirt under mattress,,, the balcony was scary rickety,,, oh the view on the balcony was it's only nice ,,, the elevator oh my gosh we thought we would die! Come on people,,, tourists want clean and comfort ,,, not a death trap ,,, get real , we even had to fix the toilet are self cause it stopped working when we got back to the room after enjoying the nice bar across the street !!!! To the town of Indian Rocks Beach ,,, Shame on you for letting this falling down towers keep going ,,,, also too many rules ,,, gates that were broken ,, front entrance a danger for incoming cars not wide enough ,,, I could go on ,, it was lucky we only slept there !!!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank denise v
Reviewed 23 October 2017

This is a very old hotel so you need to look past that. We reserved a king bed room only to find out we had a whole kitchenette suite when we arrived. No bugs, very clean, no mold in bathroom. Plush towels, comfortable bedding, lots of hot water for shower. We could have stayed the week! Hotel is right on the beach and the beach is close in, not like most on the gulf side. Priced right at $100, try to find that somewhere else on the beach! Crabby Bill's right across the road.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple