All reviews carriage house old house old florida cottage style the kitchen private beach sloping floors great beachfront morning coffee beach toys beachfront location beach home the perfect spot chairs and umbrellas indian rocks living room relaxing stay
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Great location Cozy bangalô Awesome Queen bed .The best kitchen utensils In the West Coast vacation rentals. Next time we will book again but on the 2nd floor apt or in one of the rentals you offer in Indian Rocks.Life is good on the beach!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
beachfront1, Manager at Sun N Fun Beachfront Vacation Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

We thank you for taking the time to review this vacation rental. Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and our kitchen utensils !

We hope you come back and visit any one of our beach vacation rentals. Its a pleasure having you as our guests.

We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed in unit 3 which was an efficiency. It was perfect for just me. My unit had a deck with stairs going straight down to the beach which is just steps away. Clean grounds. The beach is perfect. I love the fact that they lend you chairs and umbrellas. I had so much fun relaxing without kids, I think next time I'll bring them.

Trip type: Travelled solo
beachfront1, Manager at Sun N Fun Beachfront Vacation Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Sun n Fun Beachfront Rentals. It was a pleasure having you as our guest. Glad you enjoyed the apt, beach and the little extras we try to provide our guests to make their stay as stress free as possible.

We do hope to see you and your kids for a return beach vacation getaway.

Sincerely

Reviewed 18 May 2017

My wife and I were in unit 5 this past weekend. The room was exactly what we thought it would be. It was great for the two of us and very clean. The grounds were also very nice with plenty of chairs including beach chairs, they also provided beach umbrellas. They had it all just bring your bathing suit. We will go here again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
beachfront1, General Manager at Sun N Fun Beachfront Vacation Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

It was a pleasure having you as our guests at Sun n Fun beachfront rentals. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your return visit.
Thanks again
Bruce Carter

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

This was by far the best vacation rental that I've had in years. The place was quaint and had everything you would need to enjoy the day on the beach and the sunsets at night.
Included with the property was beach chairs, umbrellas, kayaks, picnic area with grills(gas and charcoal) and numerous other items. The area has plenty to offer, if you want "local", there are places within walking distance with great food, cold drinks and great service. If you're looking for familiar, a 10-20 minute drive has everything you might be looking for.

Trip type: Travelled with family
beachfront1, Manager at Sun N Fun Beachfront Vacation Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

It was wonderful having you as our guest at Sun n Fun Beachfront Rentals. Glad you enjoyed the Gulf Apt, beach and sunsets. We just added the complimentary Kayaks that our guest have appreciated. We look forward to seeing another time.

Thanks again

Reviewed 7 April 2017

My husband and I stayed in the upstairs studio for the July 4th week in 2016. The studio was comfortable and pretty roomy for the two of us. It was old, but that didn't matter to us. It was clean and I liked the little alcove outside our door. We had two entrances which I didn't expect, but it was nice. The only thing I might add to the studio is a small chair outside on the little alcove, but I don't know if it's possible. This part of the gulf is quiet and not near as built up as Panama City or Destin. We ate at some amazing restaurants in Indian Shores, Clearview and St. Petersburg. We are planning to come back for the same week this year!!

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
beachfront1, General Manager at Sun N Fun Beachfront Vacation Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Greetings from the beach,
Thank you for taking the time to review Sun n Fun Beachfront Rentals. Very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. We do have 2 new chairs outside on the deck of this beachfront studio.
Thanks again, and we hope to see you back soon

Sincerely