US$305
US$229
US$166
TripAdvisor
Sand Glo Villas(Indian Shores)
TripAdvisor
Sun Burst Inn(Indian Shores)
  • Pool
  • Pool
Holiday Villas II(Indian Shores)
Holiday Villas III(Indian Shores)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspleasant staywasher dryerthe owneracross the streetbathstoragebalconybedsbedroomgulftilestepstoiletcondoshorebeachmicrowave
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Well this is a 1st for me to have to write a negative review. We stayed in condo 504. We rented through plumbee rentals. The bed was horrible. Hard and felt the springs. So we set out to buy eggcrate mattress. I striped the bed and OMG!! I was shocked. A big blood stain on the mattress cover and the. bed mattress. It made me sick. I took several pictures. I called Plumbee rentals. Was told they would notify the owner. I wasn't pleased because I wasn't told it would be changed out. So we stopped by the rental company and showed them the pictures which I still have on my phone. We spoke with the manager and she was surprised to see how big the stain was. She couldn't tell us when it would be changed out. She asked me if I could just flip the mattress over. Lol. This is BLOOD. We had to have something to sleep on so we decided we would go buy a air mattress. Plumbee rentals refunded us the cost. We left 2 days later and the mattress was never changed out. Also freezer door would not stay shut. Could not open cabinets without opening the refrigerator door 1st. Cabinets were installed wrong. No air filter in the air conditioning. We asked if we could come in early 3 pm. Was told it wasn't ready yet. Why? It wasn't rented for the 3 days prior to our arrival. We were able to get in at 4:01pm. Dish washer leaked.We have never had any problems in all the other condos we have rented at Indian rocks beach. We will not us plumbee rentals again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Penny P
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Condo recently updated with new furniture in the living room. New LR paint and decorating a great improvement. Bedroom needs to be done next. Bedroom linens and bedding leave a lot to be desired. Location is perfection!

Room Tip: New owner and she is supposed to be making improvements.
Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Great get away! Amazing views, very comfortable stay, great amenities, ready to go back. Balcony overlooking private beach, pool, walking distance to restaurants. Watch the Dolphins play in the water while enjoying your breakfast. Bike rentals included- great day trip on bikes! Outstanding hosts!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

We reserved a condo at this location #509. It was extremely outdated and just felt dirty. The only positive was the view of the beach. The beds were old and very uncomfortable. There was no wifi and there was only one TV in the living room and nothing in the master bedroom. Also having young kids we were very uneasy about being on the 5th floor and there were no child safety locks on the sliding doors. We had an ant problem also as there was food left under the couch and we had to purchase ant killer to get rid of them. This is not a nice unit and it isn't worth the money we spent. We did bring up all the issues to the management company and they offered to move us to another into but I still feel like something else should have been done since we spent so much time lacking and unpacking 2 times and having to move down the street.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 December 2016

Amazing views of the gulf on a generous balcony in condo 508 on the 5th floor of this resort. Beautiful, modern, quality renos to make sure you visit in style. Steve and Tina (our hosts) have thought of everything right down to a fully eqipped kitchen and a bed that guarantees a great night's sleep. We loved our stay and will defo be back. Thanks for such a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Peaceful, well equipped, magnificent views. Heated pool and right on the beach. Does not disappoint.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family