“The best Philly Cheese Steak outside of Philly”
Review of Philly's Finest

Philly's Finest
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Description: We are a Family friendly restaurant that specializes in Pizza and Cheesesteak from Philadelphia. We are born and raised in the Philadelphia area and we have our Rolls and Steak trucked down from Philly. We have a full Menu to accommodate everyone tastes not just Cheesesteaks. We have a Wine, Beer and Liquor and 60 Foot Ice bar if you are after a Ice cold drink in the Heat.
Reviewed 17 March 2015

I lived in Philly for years. I grew to love chicken cheese steaks. Philly's Finest has not only a great cheese steak but awesome philly style pizza. They also have other items, are quick with delivery and service on site is good. It is now a 'ice' bar but that doesn't detract from the good food at a reasonable price

Reviewed 25 January 2015 via mobile

This place is a joke cant believe its called the finest Philly its nothing but bread big cold onions not hot n grilled I will neVer go back or recommend this place to No1 I got an order of french fries for 3$ they literally gave me about 9fries for 3,bucks all I can say is DON'T GO!

2  Thank Brittany C
Reviewed 5 January 2015

We go out to the beach for the terrific cheese steaks at Philly's Finest. The owner is from Philadelphia, PA and he gets his meat and bread from there. This is the best cheese steak outside of the Philly area that we have had. Their fries are also very good. The place is a sports bar with an ice bar but not crowed during the day which is when we usually go.

Reviewed 3 January 2015 via mobile

This is an awesome little restaurant. The servers were friendly and attentive. The cheese steak was good. My husband didn't think it tasted quite like an authentic Philly Cheese Steak but he enjoyed his nevertheless. My daughter and son ordered the pizza. They said it was very good. I noticed there were a lot of locals picking up takeout.

Reviewed 18 December 2014

We always come here for cheesesteaks at the beaches. Good prices, quick service, ice bar, tons of TVs... what more could you ask for?! Careful going when the Eagles are playing (unless you are a fan), it can get pretty rowdy... Regardless, some of the best sandwiches around!