“As good as Philly itself”
Review of Philly's Finest

Philly's Finest
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Description: We are a Family friendly restaurant that specializes in Pizza and Cheesesteak from Philadelphia. We are born and raised in the Philadelphia area and we have our Rolls and Steak trucked down from Philly. We have a full Menu to accommodate everyone tastes not just Cheesesteaks. We have a Wine, Beer and Liquor and 60 Foot Ice bar if you are after a Ice cold drink in the Heat.
Reviewed 19 February 2017

My wife was born and raised in Philadelphia. We have tried philly cheese steak sandwiches in various cities and she never found one that was as good as home until we went to Philly's Finest. In fact, in 7 days we ate here 3 times. You can have your sandwich made to order. The roll is soft and fresh The sandwich has plenty of meat. The service was great both in the restaurant and when we had delivery to our hotel room. They also have some great tater tots. We almost ate here a 4th time but thought that might be overdoing it.

Jeff H, Owner at Philly's Finest, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Thanks for spending the time to write a review I am glad you enjoyed it....jeff

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Googled "Philly Cheesesteaks" in the Jacksonville, FL area and this little gem popped up. It's located near the beach and in walking distance to a variety of good things. It's definitely your typical bar & grill setting but very enjoyable. There are lots of locals drinking and munching on the restaurants speciality. I will say the cheesesteak is worth the drive from downtown Jacksonville and so was the Old Bay waffle fries and medium wings. There was one waitress taking orders for the entire restaurant but she was on top of her game and made our visit a fantastic one. They even have Happy Hour specials after 9 pm...winner :) If you're ever near Jacksonville Beach, FL stop by Philly's Finest and get yourself a delicious Philly Cheesesteak.

I am glad you tried us out I hope to see you again...jeff

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

I've been going to Philly's Finest for over 12 years now and it always tastes just as good as it did that very first time! Will be a life long fan! I would recommend this to anyone looking for amazing food at a great price! The ice bar is also a great touch!

Kevin,

We can't thank you enough for your repeat business establishment. Next time you are in ask for me personally and I will get you a drink on the house. Till next time!

Reviewed 30 December 2016

This place is great. I hate going to restaurants at Jax Beach because they're overpriced and the service just doesn't cut it. But this place has great service AND the food is made to order, it comes out hot and smelling great, even when they're busy . The drinks are fairly priced, and way better than many places out at the beach. I am not a creature of habit but I cannot come here without getting Jeff's Philly.. mushrooms onions ketchup mmhmm.. it's real good. Come hungry, sandwiches as big as your head.

Candace,

I can't thank you enough for the awesome review. I'm glad you enjoy everything. We can't wait for your next visit, till then!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff served us amazing wings last night. Great deal for Monday night football beer bucket. Awesome tshirts too. We will be back!

Management response:Responded 6 days ago

Thanks for the awesome review! Glad to hear you guys enjoyed everything, can't wait for your next visit, till then!