“Wow what a wonderful place to have sushi”

Samurai Japanese Steakhouse
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Bar
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

From the time we got here the staff was awesome they brought us our drinks and a free appetizer then we ordered our sushi it was so fresh almost like I caught it myself and I'm a fisherman so I know fresh fish. While we were eating they had some awesome steak table cooking going on it smells so good we want to go sit with them need I say more this place is awesome I recommend it highly if you like sushi or want to sit at the steak table it's unbelievable I highly recommend it

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Love their sushi David really loves the baby octopus while I prefer the tuna. The steak tables are really cool as well, everyone there seems to be having a great time!

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Went with the family for Hibachi on a Friday at 6p. The restaurant wasn't as busy as I thought it would be.

Our waitress was very nice and the hibachi cook entertained the kids.

The food was ok. I am not a big hibachi fan but the kids enjoyed it.

Give it a try if your looking for the hibachi experience.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

If you want a fun experience with fire, fiesty-ness and fun, sit at the hibachi grill, and ask for chef Kevin. He has a tattoo on the inside of his left arm that says Kevin. Nice ambience, comfortable bar chairs, tasty Asian food. Have fried cheesecake or fried ice cream for dessert. Owner very gracious and friendly. In a shopping strip with adequate parking.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

Most often we visit this restaurant looking for sushi, which is very good. The dynamite roll, salmon skin roll, and sunny roll (not on menu, but you can request it) are our favorites. However, the establishment is probably best know for the hibachi. If you have kids, they love watching the cooks prepare the meal before your eyes. you know what...the adults like it too. They really make an effort to ensure that everyone has a good time.

1  Thank KingFleck