Seawalk Hotel and Spa
US$262
US$229
US$140
US$129
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Jacksonville Beach(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$134
Fairfield Inn
Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$239
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$186
Travelocity
Holiday Inn Express(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$114
Best Western Oceanfront(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$194
Agoda.com
One Ocean Resort & Spa(Atlantic Beach)
US$249
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
US$118
US$112
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 July 2009

What a dump. My wife and I travel a lot and this was one of the worst experiences ever. We thought homeless people would be coming through the door any minute. Security was non existent - a guy sitting out front checking ID's for the bar at night. The general public was allowed in to party in the courtyard all night on the 4th of July weekend. The stage where the band played was 4 feet from our hotel door that had locks that were falling out of the door. At one point we had 4 guys smoking god knows what leaning against our door. Amenities - no curtains, no cleaning, no service, no front office person, plenty of mold, dirt and sand. I would guess that this place was built in the 1940's. One electrical outlet in our room with everything plugged in to it. The windows did have blinds from Kmart that were about half broken, but no curtains to block the noise or light. Do yourself a favor and bring some thumbtacks to tack your towels over the windows so that people are not looking through your blinds. The really nice thing is that they allow dogs and have homeless people living on property. One of the guys that works there asked me if he could buy a cigarette for a dollar - are you kidding me ??? If you love live bands 5 feet from your bed, homeless people, barking dogs and dirt this is the place for you. There is no spa, this is not a "boutique" hotel and service is non-existant. It is more like a motel / apartment and it looks as if they rent rooms by the hour. Their website is extremely deceiving. At one point I wandered around maybe looking for some towels and found the houskeeping room. They had dirty towles and such folded up ready for the next unlucky guest. The housekeeping area was a total mess and the houskeeper was nowhere to be found. My wife and I had to wonder whether the people who own and run this hotel have ever been to a days inn on the side of I 95. Our recommendation whould be to stay in your car if this is your only choice - you will be happier there. We also have to wonder if the JAX health dept has ever even been to this place because if they did visit they would shut it down. Our only blessing was that we were visiting friends and spent as much of our time at their house as possible, all the time wondering if our stuff would still be there when we got back. If you do stay there plan to pack all your stuff and leave it in your car while you are out, it will be safer there. Good luck parking, I had to wait 20 minutes out on the street for a parking space so that my car would not be stolen overnight. If you were a 20 year old college student with nothing but a case of hot beer and the shirt on your back this is your dream hotel - if you could afford it !!! Maybe you could make some money here if you sold cigarettes for a dollar . . .

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
10  Thank SkiBumOne
Reviewed 29 March 2009

Friends of ours had thier wedding reception there and rented out the place. I can honestly so we had the best time ever. Not only are you a block from the beach and all-day and night entertainment, you are two blocks from A1A. Harry our conciegre was the best, he made us all feel very at home. Harry help people keep up with their things while they were drinking and on Sunday morning when people were looking for things he had their stuff in the office. I thought that was great service. The rooms were small but the atmoshepe made up for it. It was was small and quit great for a privite get away. Not to mention the place was built in 1948, the hisorical value is pretty much unheard of. The rooms were clean and well dressed. If you need any thing that isnt provided just ask and they'll get it for you. There is a bar conected to the court yard and music on sunday afternoons. I recomend this hotel only if you are chill and relaxed person. If you have Ritz taste this place isn't for you.

• Stayed: March 2009
Reviewed 18 January 2009

This was absolutely one of the filthiest hotels I have ever seen. On arriving for check-in, there was a note on the front door with a number to call to reach the person on duty. After she finally came, she gave us a room that had dirt on the floor, stains on the sheets, and a tiny bathtub that had obviously not been cleaned in quite a while.

The temperature outside was in the mid-thirties - The room had an extremely small space heater that did nothing but blow around the excessive amounts of dust on the end table near where it was.

When my husband went back to ask for a change of room, the woman on duty took us to another room - This one had a window shade missing, a crack in that same window, and foot prints on the floor. There was also a very strong odor of bleach that was sickening. We decided that there was no way we could stay there.

This was a horrible experience for my husband and me. We actually felt dirty after being in that hotel.

Do not stay at the Seawalk Hotel if you expect clean rooms and service.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
5  Thank ClaraS55
Reviewed 5 August 2008

My family and I stayed at the "Seawalk Hotel & Spa" during the weekend of July 25-27th. The name "Hotel & Spa" is a joke! It should be "Seawalk Motel & Dump". There is no spa. It is a mostly out doors hotel, no pool and very tiny rooms. The hotel itself is old, from the 1940's. It could be a lot nicer if there was a constant maintenance or upkeep. However there seems to be none. The rooms were pricey for the accommodations. We paid $299 for 2 nights in a room with 2 double beds, a horribly small bathroom with a filthy shower and a window unit air conditioning. Saturday night a band played until after 10:30 pm. We didn't mind it until my young niece of 1 years old wanted to sleep.

The hotel is about 1/4 mile from the beach. That is probably it's only selling point. The courtyard has a bar at night which draws the drinkers and loud obnoxious crowd. I would not recommend this place for a family vacation or a family with young children. We had 5 people in one room and had to ask for clean towels. We had our "housekeeping" tag on the outside of the door but those are clearly purposeless. When we asked the hotel staff for fresh towels she said she couldn't see our housekeeping tag on the outside of the door. They obviously don't venture to the second floor to see if their guests need anything. Hospitality is non existent.

We tried to make the best of our situation by laughing at all the horrible accommodations. I would not wish this place on anyone!
I highly recommend you DO NOT stay at this dump. You do not get your money's worth, nor do you get clean sheets, clean towels, clean bathrooms or a safe feeling.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
7  Thank babyglitz
Reviewed 28 July 2008

Do not believe the Hotel website.
The rooms were small and unclean. If you need to bath, bring shower shoes, The shower is nasty, there is not a bathtub and the bathroom is semi clean. Forget about trying to sit and relax in your room , there is not a chair nor room for one. The TV did not work properly, it was probably just old. There is a bar (beer and wine) but when it is open, it is not stocked. Rooms are not serviced and clean towels are not provided, without asking. . The spa has not yet been found, unless aromatherapy is considered garbage and sewage smells. This place is definitely overpriced. However if you like to smoke dope, hook up for a night and party like a drunken sailor this is the Hotel for you.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family